What are the chances?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
admin
Site Admin

Re: What are the chances?

Post by admin »

Hi ABG,

There is certainly  the possibility that you can heal old wounds together.  However, it might not be easy, especially if either of you allows the past to intrude into the present.  

In your Composite Chart, Uranus is conjunct the Asc. and this alone can suggest the need for each of you to allow the other independence and freedom to be  "who you are", and to have your own separate interests outside of the relationship.   Uranus is also "on again, off again" which is often (if not usually) the result of one or the other (or both) feeling stifled in some way by the other.

With both of you having Pluto/Saturn conjunctions natally, you take everything to heart and tend to make hard work of all that you do, both separately and together.   With those planets opposite your Moon, there can be possessiveness, and/or a need to be in control ...and with those strong Uranus elements for independence, naturally this can result in explosions resulting from frustration.  But this can also give the relationship the power to endure, and perhaps now you're both a bit "older and wiser", you'll be able to make the relationship work.

The current transits are creating doubts and difficulties  for both of you individually, so it might be a good idea to "keep it friendly" and redevelop that part of the relationship - at least for the next few weeks...or even until you've settled your work issues as, obviously this particular worry and dissatisfaction is likely to intrude into and affect  the relationship.   But of course, only you know if this might be the case.

As I've seen many many charts of apparently extremely difficult relationships (from their charts) result in long-term and happy lives together, I've learned not to say "Don't Go Ahead".   But - stating the obvious - it takes both people to be prepared to do the hard work, not only on the relationship but also on themselves.  

If you have any further specific questions about this, please ask and I'll do my best to help.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
ABG

Re: What are the chances?

Post by ABG »

ABG wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:02 pm Hi,

I am totally clueless on how I should go about this. We had on and off sort of relationship 6-7 years back and concluded it on a rather bitter end. But possibilities are knocking doors again and I just can't decide. Please help.

Thanks a million in advance!

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 2.50.11 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 2.48.55 pm.png
Dear Admin,

Thanks a lot for wise words.

You are bang on about possessiveness and desire to keep control. We did have clear ego issues and talked about it as well. That's one of most worrisome factor for me. Please let me have some days to meditate on your answer, I will ask again specific question.

Kind regards,
ABG