Saturn Conjunct Mercury Transit

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
astromaeve

Saturn Conjunct Mercury Transit

Post by astromaeve »

Hey all,

Wondering if people have personal stories or anecdotes about this current transit. I am a virgo rising, and have mercury in gemini conjunct jupiter and my midheaven, so ... I'm feeling it. Largely I see an impact on my dreams. For the past week I have been having very saturnian dreams every night -- sometimes bordering on nightmares. Many of them have to do with feeling trapped in some way - in one dream I chose very suddenly to marry somebody I had previously dated who I did not have a successful relationship with, and right before the ceremony I realized it made no sense to marry this person but felt compelled to go through with it anyways. Last nights dream was more nightmareish - I was working in a school and a woman had been beheaded, and we had her body in a classroom and were trying to decide what to do when a virus began to spread from her body. We were tasked with containing the virus without knowing what it was or if we were already infected.

Besides dreams, I've also been dealing with a lot of intestinal issues. I usually have some stomach issues but this past week has sort of been a revisiting of old stomach issues.

I should also say my natal saturn is in capricorn so in about a week I'll begin my saturn return!