Transitting Uranus 7th house

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
Kleinemaus89

Transitting Uranus 7th house

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Hello everybody

I'm writing because I had a bad year behind me. Not only regarding relationship also job but I believe that It will go better in February.

I have scorpio ascendent on 6 degree and so transitting Uranus will enter my 7th house next year. So I hope I will not have the next 7-8 years only affairs or short relationships. A short taste of it I got this year and it was not nice. My natal Uranus is on 4 degree of capricorn in 2nd house opposite my venus in 8th house on 29 degree gemini and Uranus is trine DC and Juno/Eros. As Uranus is the ruler of my 4th house and moon is also in 8th house conjunct my venus, I know that at the moment I have some problems. I want a close, all consuming relationship (venus - pluto and moon - pluto) but another time I'm afraid to get hurt.

So when Uranus is entering my 7th house or at first trine Juno and Eros, there is also a pluto transit opposite Mars (natal 9th house) and Neptun (ruler of 5th) is square my sun (10th house) and Jupiter conjunction (2nd house) in 8th house. At the same time chiron transit squares my natal venus. I also got my 1st Saturn return next January in 3rd house capricorn. A lot of stuff is going on.

So my question is if anyone had experience with Uranus trine Juno /Eros (in my 10th house Virgio, 3 degree). This year when Uranus trined it, I had a short relationship trying with an very uranian person. His Eros was conjunct my venus and moon and it was irresistible. I never had so strong feelings. And if somebody had experience with Uranus transitting 7th house. It will be depressing for me if I only should have short relationships over the next 7-8 years.because I'm 29 and also wanted to marry I the next few years.

Many thanks for your help
admin
Site Admin

Re: Transitting Uranus 7th house

Post by admin »

Hi Kleinemaus,

It's impossible to go through this without your chart so would you please post your birth data (date, place and time of birth) either here or, if you prefer your data to remain private, by 'pm'.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Hello
I'm sorry for the late reply.

Here is my birth chart. Any thanks and best regards
Attachments
Screenshot_20181125-124242.jpg
Screenshot_20181125-124242.jpg (688.66 KiB) Viewed 5732 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kleinemaus,

Thank you for posting your chart.

Uranus through the 7th can bring short-lived – if exciting – relationships. But it doesn’t have to be so. It can also suggest meeting unexpectedly with a life-partner, especially as Uranus rules your 4th House, and also given that when Uranus turns direct he will do so in sextile to your Venus, sextile your North Node (trine your S. Node), and then come to the trine with your Uranus...well, anything’s possible !

There might be someone from your past, or you might move to another location (Uranus ruling your 4th House) where you’ll meet someone – or lots of ‘someone’s’...and remembering too that Venus rules your 7th.

I think that you’ll also discover much about your own attitude towards relationship and why you tend to be drawn to such short-lived relationships. Venus/Moon in Gemini, as you no doubt are aware, tends not to want to be tied down emotionally, while at the same time Fixed Scorpio and Pluto Rising there needs to dig deeper – whilst fixed earthy Taurus on the 7th seeks stability and security in relationships. Your own words give you the clue – needing an all-consuming relationship (Scorp/Pluto and all your Gemini planets in the 8th), whilst at the same time fearing commitment or of being consumed/owned/possessed by another...and/or, in your case, by that ‘other side’ of yourself...by your own needs for these same experiences.

Even though your Gemini planets and your Scorpio Asc. aren’t in any exact aspect, these Signs are in ‘quincunx’ (the 150 deg. aspect, also known as the ‘inconjunct’), so I suggest you research this matter. (This site might give you a few clues: https://www.valkyrieastrology.com/Compa ... GemSco.htm - even though it’s mostly relevant to relationships you can, with a little thought, apply it to yourself alone. But I’m sure if you search you’ll find many more). Basically there’s a constant need to keep adjusting between the two different types of energy. It’s kind of like a deep-sea diver (Scorp) searching for and finding treasures down in the depths of the ocean, but needing to come back up to the surface (Gemini) in order to be able to really see those treasures undistorted by those swirling waters... and to then appreciate their worth. (Well, something like that... :roll: ).

I note too that your Gemini Sun is actually quincunx your Saturn/Neptune conjunction in Capricorn, so I feel it really is worth your while studying as much as you can about the quincunx. And by the way, I note that in your Solar Return for this year, Sun/Mercury in Gemini is also in the 8th and in actual quincunx to your SR Asc. and Jupiter ! So again, I think this couldn’t be a better time to research this matter.

Speaking of Saturn, I see that you are coming to your Saturn Return (that 30 year cycle when our ‘first age of maturity’ occurs) during these next few months. And so I think that this too will help you come closer to understanding how your Gemini/Scorpio works, and also how you can work with it rather than it working against you. And all of this whilst Uranus will be bringing constant insights and awakenings too !

Oh, and looking at your Progressed Chart, AGAIN Sun and Moon are in the 8th (in watery emotional Cancer), with the Moon coming very close to inconjunct your Prog. Scorp Asc.

Hope some of this at least gives you a few clues as to how this is working for you. If you have any further questions about this, please do ask and I’ll try to assist if I can.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Hello thank you for your fast reply

Yes in the last month I had a exciting love affair which awake me to think about why when I really like someone I push them away. Or if someone like me, I don't like him and if he go away I want to have him back :roll:

Also Pluto transit make in the next year a quincunx to my moon and Venus.

My longest relationship was 3 years till now but we argued every two weeks. And everything you wote is right how I'm feeling. Also with this guy, he was an old school friend but at the moment I ignore him and don't want to speak to him - I hate him. But yes, he came to me with Uranus Sextil my venus. Maybe Neptun confuse me a little because at the moment I don't know how to resolve this problem. Maybe I should try to have a relationship where everybody had their freedom and the guy travels a lot l. So he is not at home everytime.

8 have asked a friend of mine who do astrogical consultings and she said I will be with the guy I will marry in 2020 and get children in 2022 or 2023. Before this I wanted to marry. I'm only worried I never will get children.. She also said Uranus could help me to resolve my old patterns of relationship?

Best regards
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kleinemaus,

Apologies for the delay.

Well, in a nutshell, you should give to any partner the same freedom that you expect for yourself.

Re your astrology friend’s predictions, that kind of specific prediction isn’t my strength. But, I would surely agree that ‘Uranus could help you to resolve your old patterns of relationship’ as it will be entering your 7th House and also will be in trine to your Natal Uranus ruling your 4th House.

And yes, this current Neptune transit is surely very confusing and makes it difficult to make any major decisions as you’re simply not seeing things clearly at all. However, even though it can feel like you’re ‘up a river without a paddle’, the worst of it is that you can deceive yourself, or be deceived by others, if you’re looking for something that’s not realistic or the easy way out. The best of this is that it’s heightening your senses and refining them so that you are more sensitive to the needs of others, as well as to your own needs. Classically it’s about ‘raising your consciousness’ to a higher level of being...well, ultimately. Not much to ask ? :wink:

Best,
Admin.
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Yes I hope that Uranus when begin to transit through my 7th house, latest in spring next year, will bring me the chance for a passionate and long lasting relationship. I hope it maybe will work out this July or August. Several times I have heard that Uranus could bring changes to them who appreciate that.
Souldreamer888

Post by Souldreamer888 »

I had this yrs ago.Transit uranus in 7th for me brought unstable and unreliable people who showed interest in love.They come and go suddenly.