Career change

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
Kleinemaus89

Career change

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Hello

i have a job offer until 1st of may but I´m not satisified because of payment and long distance to work.

So on 15th of June Saturntransit will inconjunct my MC, Jupitertransit trine my MC and Plutotransit is opposing my mars all declining. Means that i will be fired?

If yes, when its possible to find a more better job?

Last transit Jupiter trine MC will be on 7th of October, Saturn inconjunct on 11th of December and Pluto oppose on 7th of January. Also on 7. of October 19 progressed sun is trine natal Pluto, ruler of my natal and progressed ac. So may there a possibility to find a job which fits?

Looking at the secondary progression, progressed sun is on 1st of May in exact opposion to saturn but moves away. How long does this opposition act?

And I see transiting Jupiter makes a square to progressed Mc and Saturn a trine to them 🤔

Thank you in advance
Attachments
Transit and progression 15th of June
Transit and progression 15th of June
Unbenannt.jpg (53.24 KiB) Viewed 1571 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Career change

Post by admin »

Hi kleinemaus,

Re Prog. Sun opposite Saturn, well Prog. Sun has passed the opposition to your Prog. Saturn, but yes, it does come to the opposition to your Natal Saturn. This of course, also involves both your natal and Prog. Neptune. Both Saturn and Neptune are retrograde natally, which means that they’re moving very very slowly by progression.

If you are inclined to consider the concept of ‘previous lives’, then this would suggest that this particular existence is a repetition of something you had needed to learn previously but hadn’t quite done so successfully.

On the other hand (or as well as), this is likely to be connected with your family (genetic) history so it’s worth your while going back through your family history which will help you understand more about this. (Also, set up charts for your grandparents on both sides, and even further back in you can do so).

Whichever of these it is (and it’s worth really studying Saturn/Neptune conjunctions, and Saturn Retro in Capricorn), it’s pulling together your whole chart. You have Sun in the 8th – (Scorpio’s ‘natural’ House and you have been born with Scorpio Rising, perhaps for this very purpose).

Your Sun is in Gemini and Saturn/Neptune is in the 3rd House (Gemini’s ‘natural’ House). Natally, your Sun (in Gemini- Air) is quincunx Saturn (in Capricorn Earth). These 2 elements don’t work together easily as Air turns Earth to...dust (think of a dust or sandstorm in the desert); Earth on the other hand, smothers Air, suffocates it, so your natural Gemini (and Sun ruling your 10th – which may be relevant to your father and his family line) is learning .

During these past few years with Prog. Sun in watery Cancer opposite Prog. Saturn/Neptune, I’d suggest that your energy levels have been literally drained, and perhaps your inability to focus on – at the very least - your career, amongst other things. But it’s much more than that. And first thing I suggest with regard to this Prog. Sun coming to the opposition with your Natal Saturn is that all the work you have been doing during these past few years – and specifically since your Saturn Return – is coming to a culmination, a wrap-up of all that you have learned during this very long hard process. (I do know a little about this first-hand as I’ve just come out of Prog. Sun opposite my own Natally retrograde Saturn and it was exhausting. Of course, there are many differences, but still, some similarities, not least of all because the same Cancer/Capricorn axis was involved).

In other words, it’s coming to a culmination of all of this. How long exactly ? I don’t know but I’d suggest within a few months. However, it really isn’t ‘how long’ but rather how you recognise what these last few years have all been about, what your experiences have been trying to show and teach you, especially as it has occurred during your Saturn Return. And in your instance, I suspect that actually your Scorpio Rising would be helping far more than you can imagine, even though you may curse it at times, if not often.

I don’t know if you’ll be fired. Perhaps you have unconsciously been creating such a situation ? I suspect that with transiting Jupiter in your 2nd House currently opposite your Natal Moon, then turning retrograde in a few weeks, you’ll begin at least to understand what your true worth is and where to put your talents. Then when Jupiter turns direct in August, you’ll really start to move forward in the direction that your inner self truly wants in life.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Thanks for this good interpretations

Also may there a Possibility of job change in October - January

I like my jobs but they don't make happy. After a time - some month- all of these jobs were boring to me and I defnitely want to to move something but it feels like the universe is hiding me from that.

At the moment I think, everything I have done for work - all education - was for nothing because it doesn't matter how hard I work.. Everytime something makes me unhappy. If it was the colleague, the payment, the tasks or something others.
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Unfortunately Jupiter in house 2 haven't brought me so much luck regarding money. I have a few ideas but not much earned with them.

Hope when juliter konjunkt my Uranus in 2 there will be sudden gain in lottery on 21st of December 😊 in germany Wednesday and Saturday is lottery so maybe it helps ☺️☺️