Types of Astrology..

deepak1751

Types of Astrology..

Post by deepak1751 »

Hello guys,

How many types astrology we can see in this world. Do you have any idea about it?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Types of Astrology..

Post by admin »

Hi deepak1751,
There are many ‘types of astrology’, two of the main ones being the ‘Sidereal’ (Vedic) astrology, which is based on the positions of the actual physical planetary positions in the constellations; the other is the ‘Tropical’ viewpoint, used mainly by ‘western’ astrologers, and which is based on the nature of individuals according to the Seasons.

Here on this forum, we respect both points of view.

And there are many more. (If you scroll down through the various forum areas on this site, you’ll find more approaches to this matter).

Meanwhile, as Libransun suggested to you in another post, Wikipedia is a good source for such: e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_as ... nd_systems

Good Luck with your search about such matters, and perhaps you will let us know how it goes.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
deepak1751

Post by deepak1751 »

Thanks, this is very useful for me :)
kim786

Post by kim786 »

thanks admin for tell the type of astrology can you tell me that Chinese astrology in which field may be western astrology and indian astrology is part of vedic astrology a i right
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi kim786,

I appreciate your question, but this is a very wide range you are asking about. Too many there ! Perhaps if you look into each one yourself and then ask a question, some of us here may be able to respond appropriately.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
VoyagerII

Re: Types of Astrology. - Electional Astrology

Post by VoyagerII »

Hi admin
Would you consider creating a forum for "electional astrology"

I have posted on this subject here but have trouble locating where it is filed. Thanks.
Happy holidays
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

See my 'PM's' to you.

Admin.
Ketan123

Post by Ketan123 »

It is not able to question this answer. Because astrology is very vast. Every country has its own astrology names.
Petra Filiz

Post by Petra Filiz »

Common types of astrology are Chinese, Vedic, Western and Zodiac, also Natal, Horary, Mundane and Synastry Astrology.
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

i have heard three or four different kind of Astrology like Vedic astrology, Chinese astrology, Western Astrology, medical Astrology etc