Chinese I Ching Astrology

4PillarsOfWisdom

Chinese I Ching Astrology

Post by 4PillarsOfWisdom »

Hello folks,

Is there anyone here who are interested in I Ching Astrology - the astrology based on the Chinese Book of Changes (I Ching)?
I'd like to introduce a software program which can make your study of I Ching Astrology very interesting and fascinating.

http://fourpillarsofwisdom.com/

Please do not consider this topic as an advertisment only!
I invite you to talk about Chinese astrology and I Ching - Chinese Book of Changes!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Chinese I Ching Astrology

Post by admin »

Thanks for that 4Pillarsofwisdom,
I did attempt that once upon a time (bc/before computer). Had studied acupuncture so was well into this. Unfortunately...became, too much for my brain to accommodate.

Have looked at the site (and the other associated places)...Sigh: "Destiny/Fate":

For those interested: Four Pillars of Destiny
"From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to:navigation, search
It has been suggested that 傷官 (Four Pillars of Destiny) be merged into this article or section. (Discuss)
Four Pillars of Destiny
Chinese name
Traditional Chinese 1. 時辰八字
2. 四柱命理學
3. 子平命理
Literal meaning 1. Hour of the Eight characters
2. The Four Pillars Life-ology
3. The Four Pillars of Life
[show]Transliterations
Mandarin
- Hanyu Pinyin 1. shi2 chen5 ba1 zi4
2. Four Pillars Life-ology
3. zi3 ping2 ming4 li3
Cantonese
- Jyutping 1. si4 san4 baat3 zi6
2. sei3 cyu5 ming6 lei5 hok6
3. zi2 ping4 ming6 lei5

Korean name
Hangul 사주
Hanja 四柱
[show]Transliterations
- Revised
Romanization Saju
- McCune-
Reischauer Saju

Four Pillars of Destiny is a Chinese conceptual term that describes the four components creating a person's destiny or fate. The four components within the moment of birth are year, month, day, and time (hour). The four pillars is a component used alongside fortune telling practices such as Zi wei dou shu within the realm of Chinese Astrology."
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
premeet01245

Re: Chinese I Ching Astrology

Post by premeet01245 »

4PillarsOfWisdom wrote:Hello folks,

Is there anyone here who are interested in I Ching Astrology - the astrology based on the Chinese Book of Changes (I Ching)?
I'd like to introduce a software program which can make your study of I Ching Astrology very interesting and fascinating.

http://fourpillarsofwisdom.com/

Please do not consider this topic as an advertisment only!
I invite you to talk about Chinese astrology and I Ching - Chinese Book of Changes!
yes I wanna learn it.