Time Nomad — astrological time tracker app

Time Nomad

Time Nomad — astrological time tracker app

Post by Time Nomad »

For a long time I wanted to have an astrological companion that would follow me by always residing in my pocket. An interactive app that would quickly tell me what’s in the skies right now and near future and how it relates to my chart, or charts of other people. The idea was to make it somewhat different from existing apps: modern, clean, concise and free.

That’s how Time Nomad gradually came to life. It has recently matured to something that can be shared with others. It runs on both iPhone and iPad. No Android at this stage.

You can see a feature overview of Time Nomad here: http://seqfx.com/time-nomad/
Or visit the AppStore for a free download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/time-no ... 41332?mt=8

What Time Nomad is not:
- not a comprehensive astrological software replacement
- not an interpretation software

Time Nomad facilitates your dynamic awareness of changes that are taking place in the sky on the daily basis.

It is a lightweight astrological “pocket tool” that allows:
- create your own library of entities like people, companies, geographical locations or event abstract trends
- see how current astrological configuration influences each of them
- scroll through time to discover what will/did happen

Key features:
- focus on time and events
- tracking and notifying about world events of significance: Equinox/solstice, Moon phases, retrograde/direct movements, selected aspects
- tracking and notifying about personal events of significance: solar return, solar-lunar arc, selected transits
- summary of current, future and past important changes
- charts for date and location, natal charts, transit charts
- rich configurable visual tools that help comprehension

So far the users feedback was positive and encouraging. Somebody emailed me: “I’m a hobby astrologer and have used many free and paid iOS astrology apps. Yours is the best so far by quite a bit. Thanks for a great app.”

Try it out, see if it helps you, let me know if any questions or feedback.
Trichakra

Re: Time Nomad — astrological time tracker app

Post by Trichakra »

Great Post. Thanks for sharing this post with us.
the world you are forced to inhabit does not match up to the world