Final Dispositors

Planetary rulerships of houses and points such as the Moon's Nodes, in spite of some issues with Mercury and Venus being rulers of two signs, offer a degree of subtlety and insight in interpretation that ought not to be overlooked.
scorpio
Senior

Re: Final Dispositors

Post by scorpio »

As far as I know, the final depositer only becomes significant if there is only one of them. If you have more than one, then it is meaningless. That is the traditional rules, but if you can come up with a reason why astrologers should consider more than one 'final' depositer, then I, for one, would be interested to know.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

scorpio wrote:Re: Final Dispositors
by scorpio on 16 Aug 2009 05:16 pm
As far as I know, the final depositer only becomes significant if there is only one of them. If you have more than one, then it is meaningless. That is the traditional rules, but if you can come up with a reason why astrologers should consider more than one 'final' depositer, then I, for one, would be interested to know.
So, you are saying that more than one 'dispositer' makes the issue of 'dispositors'...meaningless? (according to 'traditional' astrologolical 'rules)'. So, if there is more than one 'dispositor', does that mean that the idea/concept of dispositors is irrelevant ? Have to query that because it would seem perhaps, that if there is more than one, wouldn't each need its expression, and 'speak', at different times - according to transits, progressions and so on ?
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
scorpio
Senior

Post by scorpio »

I am not arguing with what you say, admin. It was just that I was taught you only count them when there is one. But I suppose it is a bit like astrological 'weights' - it often turns out that you you get 2 elements or modalities of equal weight and, as you say, each will have to find expression.