How you use your time ? Astro view

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

MalizenX

How you use your time ? Astro view

Post by MalizenX »

About this topic , i will add some astrological influence on time like Saturn ? Remember when Saturn transit to some personal planet or point ? Saturn there make us to be -here and now- and be present . Saturn make us to learn and be conscious about mindsets or habits that do not serve us well . I have now Saturn square Mercury and i love it , because it makes me even more to focus on presence with my thinking . Only Saturn actually can shift us to important side of life , but can be painful sometimes (often) cause we seek for something out of present moment . When we see picture from more sides , we see that Saturn actually make us to do success (professionally or personally ) step by step , its actually pure wisdom of living right ? Mars make us do thing also right now but it does not connect us with wisdom where we are conscious and slow moving as Saturn does , it make us do it now in different way perhaps even destructive ( as Mars can be very often - Angry bird) . Seams like Mars and Saturn arent enemies as some Astrologers say , they are in same cause just with different effect . Yet there is something that Saturn make wisdom more than Mars , that is Step by step doing while Mars for instance do it also in present but want instant results , so if he do not get it he get angry and turn into destructive way .

What you think about it ? This post is great for all of the peoples , as i see they made it very realistic that anybody can understand it . By the way time is not enemy , as Saturn is not enemy , as challenge in life isnt enemy . I think that those are actually best way of living . Mentor of my friend ( who strive to be Dating and relationship coach one day ) have strongly Trine between Mars and Pluto . He said : I m most bored when i do not have challenge , but when i do and when gets hard i m alive . So i make challenge for my self every day no time to let circumstances do it for me , cause they may do it or not . ''

Next example ( writer in our country about psychoanalyses ) : have Saturn conjunct Sun and Mars sextile Mercury , Trine Ascendant (Saturn rules his 6th house while Sun rules his Ascendant Leo ) , He said : Most of bad times come when i allow my self not to allow present as it is . Whenever i m about doing something creative and practical i accept present moment as i choose to be like this . (Sorry for English grammar , i hope you can get point :D )

Arnold Schwarzenegger have Saturn/Sun/Pluto conjunction + Mars conjunct Uranus , He said : To get what you want from life is about having clear vision what you doing every day , so there is no difference between winning day and first day , every day is success . Every day you are in that level , but you have to try always something different in order to know your unique persona . (Seams legit by his Aspects :D )

Cristiano Ronaldo as one of best football players all of the time , have Mars/Venus Conjunct Ascendant in Aries ( Mars and Venus have Trine to Saturn from end of Scorpio and sextile Jupiter from end of Capricorn ) , Mars as ruler of ascendant square Neptune which is on Mc in start of Capricorn . He got golden balon for best world player at 2008 when Pluto Squared his Mars and conjunct Mc (Best aspects are hard ones ?! ) . He said : In my mind i m always the best , so i work hard every day cause i know that every day is important for me to improve my self that i m the best player in the world . It was like that when i was 17 and it is like that now when i m 26 . (9 years + now still he do it , isnt that insane for us ? Cause we do not live in present and life process )

So i can say simple thing : We are crazy for said Saturn is malefic , look our world (i do not judge just saying fact ) 95 % of population live in past or future , sorry even more but i try get to the point . See how much rewarded all of those are who used Saturn lessons right and get wisdom from it . It can be used for love also ? I think yes cause if you love yourself every day (no matter of outer circumstances , for instance peoples tell you rude words or leave your life or hate you ) care for yourself , pamper your self and care for your body , mind , connect with spirit every day , cause every day matters ! Thats Saturn teach us , yet Jupiter teach us to expand and do not stay in little cube all life (as Saturnian peoples tend to be with little use of Jupiter and Neptune (expanded faith ) ) , Mars is there to take action . Yet i find amazing thing happen with Mars Saturn combination when it used right , dream thing of this use is to put energy into time work , nothing can stop it honestly . Of course is not easy to clear mind and start it , but its possible . I read some Astro text they said '' Saturn is big malefic and Mars is little malefic '' okay if malefic can take best potentials from you then i m proud for having them together . What they mean by malefic , i guess whole world say its hard to change yourself or to be successful etc . Well it is when we develop habits not to be ones , and we stay in comfort zone all of the time of course is ''hard'' . But for normal avearge person who just sit and see how it is there is nothing hard , its just different than he used to believe . For instance one used to believe that he deserve money just to have for survive , switch it to have for all that you desrie and that is hard ? Its just mind switch , well also there one have to switch viewpoint from outer to inner world (Outer give us only nothing only things we dont want and make them ''realistic'' , well fine for you it is i do not accept that picture ) . Processing ... '' Saturn want us to see real picture and be realistic '' Not at all , Saturn want us to be real about our self not about outer circumstances . Otherwise it wouldnt rule 10th house of career if it gives realistic things . So it wants us to see real picture and change it in order that make us develop our inner strength and potentials in present moment . Jupiter and Venus are great benefit planets , yet they make you bored when you do not have challenge in chart you get all you need and then you just live and die . But is great to have it along with hard and challenging chart to soft it and make things happen , without it seams like we just have ''too good time'' which doesnt make us grow .
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
AnkitSharmar

Re: How you use your time ? Astro view

Post by AnkitSharmar »

Thank you for this discussion. I am really glad to know about it. lol