South East direction

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

priyanka17

South East direction

Post by priyanka17 »

Hello everyone,

Can anyone explain to me how to see the South-east direction from the place of my hometown? if I am Born in Erode (Tamilnadu) and my future spouse hails from south-east direction then which place comes under south-east direction. Is it south-eastern parts of India or south-east direction of any state ?
admin
Site Admin

Re: South East direction

Post by admin »

Hi priyanka,

If it's relevant to your natal chart, then follow the South East line from your home (place of birth). Anywhere along that line would be relevant to this.

If you have relocated, then this advice might have been relevant to your place of relocation, in which case you'd follow that SE line from there.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Enjoythis5

Post by Enjoythis5 »

wow, that's interesting, I've never been thinking about it
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

priyanka17 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:17 pm Hello everyone,

Can anyone explain to me how to see the South-east direction from the place of my hometown? if I am Born in Erode (Tamilnadu) and my future spouse hails from south-east direction then which place comes under south-east direction. Is it south-eastern parts of India or south-east direction of any state ?
This will give you a idea.
Your place Erode is in South and South East would be places like Calcutta, ... and countries would be Singapore, sri lanka, maldives......
If watery signs are strong in your chart you will end up there as these countries are surrounded by water.
The planet Venus and 2nd house of the chart rules South east
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit