Planets and signs

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Starman

Planets and signs

Post by Starman »

Hello! I'm new to this forum, and have little practical knowledge of astrology. My knowledge is limited to the basic qualities of planets and zodiac, I have no real idea how they relate to each other. My first major question is whether or not it's possible for a planet to form a 90 degree angle between two signs. Is there any good site out there that could calculate the exact positions between the planets and the signs? Thanks for your imput.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Planets and signs

Post by admin »

Hi Starman,

In brief answer to your question, yes it is possible for a planet to form a 90 degree angle with another or other planets between 2 Signs. But this question has many more facets to it and is quite involved.

I suggest that you go to www.astro.com which I feel is one of the best sites for calculations and so much other astro information. They also have a terrific Astrowiki site there which answers just about any question you could have about the subject.

I've also copied your post to Noel Eastwood's 'Student Section' here on the Forum. (Just scroll down and you'll find it there). He also does Beginners' courses.

Wish you well on your great astrological adventure !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]