12 Signs and Symbolic Trees

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Lilith78

12 Signs and Symbolic Trees

Post by Lilith78 »

Hello fellow astrologists. I am trying to fully comprehend The Only Astrology Book You Will Ever Need. More specifically, I am hoping to create a rhetoric about what Joanna Martine Woolfolk, the author of the previously mentioned book, and the part she barely explains in regards to Sun Signs and Trees. In this book, Aries is connected with Thorny Trees. Do you have any idea why they are connected? If thorny trees are not connected with Aries, then what tree does the best job of symbolically representing this sign? I will gladly mention the remaining signs and their symbolic trees. Until then, I hope to hear your thoughts on this matter.

Lastly, I am asking this out of a mixture of curiosity, but also because I am trying to write a fictional book about Gemini. In this book, trees are symbols of the signs and the characters interact heavily with trees. It makes sense to me find appropriate symbols and show the audience the connection between the tree and its respective sign. Please humor me by posting your thoughts, intuitions, and so forth as replies to this post.

-Lilith78
admin
Site Admin

Re: 12 Signs and Symbolic Trees

Post by admin »

Hi Lilith,

Some years ago I obtained a book on this matter: “The Handbook of Celtic Astrology”, by Helena Paterson. It was rather basic and also relevant to a ‘13 Sign’ system, which makes it somewhat confusing for ‘12 Sign’ astrologers. Nonetheless, the tree references might help you with your work. (I also came across this site: https://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic- ... ology.html ).

I think your proposed work is a really great idea and wish you the very best of luck with your venture.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]