Jupiter in capricorn

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Venusbaby

Jupiter in capricorn

Post by Venusbaby »

Hello all!
I read alot of astrologers doom and gloom Jupiter in capricorn as it's in its "detriment" here. What I'm wondering is if Jupiter is still "weak" in capricorn even if it's closely conjunct one of the fixed stars. For example Vega or Rukbat?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Jupiter in capricorn

Post by Noel Eastwood »

VB, in western astrology it is a very minor concern, what I would want to know is where it is in the native's chart specifically.
Venusbaby

Post by Venusbaby »

Thanks for responding to my question Noel. So you mean it is not totally bad ?
It is in the second house (saggitarius ascendant)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

It isn't bad for probably 90% of the people in the world, but if it falls on a personal planet or angle it could stimulate good or unpleasant lessons for that individual. For you, falling in the 2nd house it will stimulate activity in your sense of security be it material, financial, spiritual or emotional.

If you want to learn a bit more you might want to take my free astrology course.
aurarium

Post by aurarium »

The planet of luck and expansion just spent the last year in its home sign of Sagittarius, where it brought us luck and excitement in endeavours related to travel, learning, and broadening our horizons. But as of Dec. 2, 2019, Jupiter entered Capricorn, and it'll be travelling through this practical, grounded earth sign until Dec. 20, 2020, serving us more than a year of this energy. Though Jupiter in Capricorn affects each zodiac sign differently, expect good vibes going into 2020.
rads141085

Post by rads141085 »

Hello

I m a capricorn ascendant with Jupiter placed. My jupiter is weak. How will this transit benefit me?
Details: 14/10/1985; 15:06; Mumbai, India

Thanks & Regards