What is the accuracy of predicting death in (vedic) astrology and how accurate is it? Who do you go to?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

kingkapoor

What is the accuracy of predicting death in (vedic) astrology and how accurate is it? Who do you go to?

Post by kingkapoor »

I am interested in the title question. It stems from the illness of my father and I am tired of not knowing what is going to happen.
When we talk about death in astrology how accurately is it predicted and how precise can it be measured (within months, days, years?). Who do you approach for this kind of question?
admin
Site Admin

Re: What is the accuracy of predicting death in (vedic) astrology and how accurate is it? Who do you go to?

Post by admin »

I am interested in the title question. It stems from the illness of my father and I am tired of not knowing what is going to happen.
When we talk about death in astrology how accurately is it predicted and how precise can it be measured (within months, days, years?). Who do you approach for this kind of question?
Personally I feel that it is not possible to predict 'death' with absolute accuracy - (though I'm sure that at least, many Vedic astrologers would disagree).
Also, I feel strongly that it is wrong to do so, even if it is possible.  What can be gained by such an expectation  - especially if it is wrongly predicted ?  

Often an indication of 'death' in a chart can in fact mean a complete change and transformation;  of leaving behind much that is no longer right or useful in one's life thereby releasing us from a past that is holdings us back in order to create a new existence and way of going forward.

But, as I said, that's only my opinion, and I do understand that your question stems from the exhaustion you are feeling about your father's condition, which is surely a valid reason for asking. (I see you have asked this question in the Vedic Astrology readings area of this forum, so perhaps you will receive an answer about this from one of our Vedic Astrologers there).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]