zodiac sign

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: zodiac sign

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Saloni, as simple as this question may appear, it really is extremely important for astrologers to know the difference. The first thing I recommend you do is go to my free astrology course linked below and read it thoroughly. This will walk you through the basics, and it's quite a valuable little course too I might add.

Sun - is the very foundations of your personality, it shows us what is fundamental to our life, why you incarnated in the first place. In meditation the Sun is the number one archetype. He (or she) can do some pretty incredible things for you, but it takes a lot of dedicated practice to get to this stage.

Moon - your emotional self, it is very important that you know your Moon sign. The Moon shows how you react to situations, its sign and house placement will tell you so much about yourself. You also need to look at the planets that form aspects to it as well. No planet acts in isolation, it is partnered by many other planets, signs and houses. It gets complicated which is why those wish to become a professional astrologer need to study under a mentor for many years to know how to properly delineate a chart.

Now jump on that free course link and give yourself a treat :)
Nataly11

Post by Nataly11 »

How often do you feel compelled to check your daily horoscope and personality traits? We all do it from time to time! With all of its techniques and different ways to learn about ourselves, the world of astrology always appears to be extremely fascinating.

Astrology websites offer a variety of services, including personal consultations, numerology, tarot readings, palmistry, personality tests, and so on. We can also learn about our future and romantic lives. Many people, particularly in India, use astrology to predict their children's future. It is also a popular way to decide on career choices.

There are various sites for astrology available out there on the internet. The worst part is choosing the best site and then spending money on it. This process requires a lot of research.
astjim

Post by astjim »

As I know, the Sun signs define your personality and decide under which zodiac sign you fall. The moon sign describes your inner or emotional self.