gochara transit effects of nodes , jupiter and saturn on Geninians for the past few years

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

jraju

gochara transit effects of nodes , jupiter and saturn on Geninians for the past few years

Post by jraju »

Hi,
I found that the geminians are the worst affected persons in recent years on the transit , offsetting any benefits that the plan would normally give to the individual as per gochara transit.
For the pasat years, i noticed that the major transit of the planets mentioned above, have invariably made geminians the worst affected.
If the benevelent jupiter gives the benefit , it is offset by Saturn or Nodes transit at the particular time.
I also noticed that when everything promises a positive effect, you will notice that there will be a change of major planets, that will delay the issue or deny the issue.
This was noticed by me , on reading the online predictions for Rasi.
I do not mention any effect of natal chart , only on transit.
is my presumption right . Saturn is in Rasi for more than two years, jupiter about more than a year , Rahu and kethu the same.
jraju

Re: gochara transit effects of nodes , jupiter and saturn on Geninians for the past few years

Post by jraju »

This means the yearlly transit of the jupiter, saturn and rahu kethu over the past few years. When Saturn favours, the other planets transfit almost nullifies the benefit. Similarly, when jupiter turns auspicious, the saturn postion makes the other wise. Rahu and ketu trnsit was not also favourable , as per my readings .