Feeling lost about career

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
buddhabellies

Feeling lost about career

Post by buddhabellies »

I landed a promotion and significant pay increase but I am unhappy because I am far away from family (3-4 hour drive away). I love my job and am grateful for the salary increase and opportunity but being away from family is affecting me more than I realized. I applied to a job back home. Am I meant to be close to family or do you see me living away from them? I don’t know where I am going in my career right now. I am in a good place but questioning whether this is the right place for me.
Attachments
2D302E65-7688-47EB-9F88-99542900CF8D.png
2D302E65-7688-47EB-9F88-99542900CF8D.png (171.38 KiB) Viewed 2824 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Feeling lost about career

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi budd, it looks like you are where you should be, but don't forget that you are still settling in, this takes time, as you well know. Don't be too impatient, go slowly and savour those good things about your move and new job and slowly, slowly things will feel right for you.
buddhabellies

Post by buddhabellies »

Thank you, Noel for your response. I was hoping to move back home. My boyfriend is back home too. Do you think he will move up here with me? Or will we not make it together and break up? I am feeling anxious and scared.

I have attached his chart.
Attachments
C3B4B990-71CE-44CC-A18A-71C85EF7456A.png
C3B4B990-71CE-44CC-A18A-71C85EF7456A.png (166.12 KiB) Viewed 2811 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

He wants to be with you but circumstances aren't quite right at the moment. Just be patient, be nice and gentle with yourself and your world. This is a time to find solitude and peace within, if you do so things will improve.
buddhabellies

Post by buddhabellies »

Thank you, Noel. Things are tough between us right now and I feel insecure in our relationship. Thank you for your kind words and reassurance. They mean much to me. Best wishes to you.
meenaastrology

Post by meenaastrology »

It is an interesting question. I am an Indian Vedic astrologer. If you give me your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth and your gender, I can generate your horoscope in South Indian style and give my report.

Best wishes to you
buddhabellies

Post by buddhabellies »

Hi, Meena. My date of birth is April 2, 1988. Time of birth is 11:36PM. Place of birth is Fullerton, CA, USA. Gender is Female.
meenaastrology

Post by meenaastrology »

I will generate your horoscope and reply shortly.

Best wishes to you
meenaastrology

Post by meenaastrology »

Your Ascendant as per the Vedic astrology is Scorpio. The Ascendant Lord Mars is exalted and placed in the third house. This is simply superb. You will have a lot of courage to face any situation. You will love challenging situations. If you want to be near your family, then your fourth house should be strong. If you want to be away from the family, then your 9th house should be stronger than the 4th house. Let us examined your 4th and 9th house.
[]Image[/img]
Your 4th House if Aquarius. Rahu is positioned there. Rahu will reward you initially but will rob off everything that he has given. So one should not trust Rahu. Saturn is aspecting Rahu from Sagittarius through his 3rd aspect and has poisoned Rahu and also the 4th house. But at the same time, we have to note that the 4th house Lord Saturn is sitting in the 2nd House (House of Wealth). This means if you are with your family and work in a nearby place, you will make a lot of wealth in due course. But because of the presence of Rahu, much of this wealth could be spent in unproductive expenses and will simply wile away. But Jupiter, sitting from a friend's house is aspecting Saturn. Jupiter's aspect is very powerful. He will make sure that your wealth is not lost and will preserve it. Moreover, Saturn is sitting in Jupiter's house and he cannot make any spoilsport when Jupiter himself is aspecting his house. To conclude, staying at home and working in a nearby place will benefit you.

Before we make a final conclusion, let us examine the 9th House also. Your 9th House is Cancer. There are no planets in the 9th House. Mars is aspecting your 9th house. Mars is in an exalted and authoritative position. When you go away from home and work (as you are doing now), you will get an authority and will perform in your work very well. This authority will be missing if you work in a nearby place.The 9th Lord Moon is placed in the 12th house. This shows that there will be some mental tensions and pressures and you may even dislike your job.But the most benign planet Jupiter is aspecting your Moon and this will calm down your feelings and you will get over the difficulties.

At present you are running Jupiter Dasa and Venus Antardasa. Venus is an enemy of Jupiter. Therefore during this period, there will be some difficulties and mental tensions. The period ends in December 2019. Then you will enter into Sun Antardasa. Jupiter and Sun are friends. Therefore there will not be any tension and you will be relaxed. Even though Sun is positioned in his enemy's house, he has high IP score of 42.8. Sun is the most powerful planet in your horoscope. Therefore after December 2019, you will be happy in the far away place.

What about the final conclusion? Working at a nearby place may give you wealth and happiness. But there will be troubles because of Rahu. Of course Jupiter will solve these troubles finally and save you. But troubles are troubles and your mental peace will be affected. But in the far away assignment, you will get authority, respect and fame. Mars will give you that. Jupiter's blessings are also there. In my opinion, continuing this present assignment will benefit you. After December 2019, your position will improve to the better and you will love this job without minding to drive for 3 hours every day. Maybe, you may even shift your family to that place due to the grace of Sun.

Best wishes to you
buddhabellies

Post by buddhabellies »

Wow. Thank you so much for your detailed response. It gives me so much to think over. Although I am more conflicted now as this morning I just received an offer for an interview close to home next Monday. My boyfriend is a reason why I want to move home but right now, he is unsure of our relationship. I don’t know what to do.

I wish you all the best.