Foreign settlement

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Canadalover

Foreign settlement

Post by Canadalover »

Dear Sir ,ma'am

I am interested to settle abroad. Have tried but no success yet .is there any scope .I am female.
Below are my details
Name: Bharti
Date of birth 26.09.1982
Time 00.05 am
Place Delhi

Kindly reply
Thanks
Kadhu

Re: Foreign settlement

Post by Kadhu »

Try and get 9 in IELTS listening and at least 8 in other modules! If you can bump your score up to 450, you surely have a chance
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Canadalover,

Please note that this is not an absolute 'prediction' but re settling abroad, there may be opportunities possibly from mid-Aug. to late Nov. this year. However, watch mid to late Oct. when there are deceptive influences around and when you should be very careful of what you sign during that period. Read all paperwork very carefully and watch out for what looks 'too good to be true'.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Canadalover

Post by Canadalover »

Dear sir,

I dont know because there are no foreign prospects as of now.
.Also looking for marriage!!
astroyogendra

Post by astroyogendra »

There are So Difficult Chances to Settle in Foreign But You Take So Much Mental Stress.

Remedies
1. Wear Manakya Gem
Canadalover

Post by Canadalover »

Sir

It means I cant settled abroad. M looking for alliance from foreign countries. Is there any chance .Because now m tired of hunting too .