What should I do with Career & Love?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Spaceandstars

What should I do with Career & Love?

Post by Spaceandstars »

Hi all,

This is the first time that I'm posting a question here related to my birth chart, so please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thank you in advance!!

Gender - Female

Date of Birth - November, 25th, 1983

Time - 12:45pm

Place of Birth - Vancouver, BC Canada
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: What should I do with Career & Love?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Space, perfect, that is a good start, thanks, what woud you like to know? Ask a question about your life or about your chart. I'll place your chart below.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (290.77 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
Spaceandstars

Post by Spaceandstars »

Thank you so much!

I would like to know:

Which occupations are suitable for me?

Which signs are compatible for a long term fruitful relationship?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Space, quite simply anything to do with travel, selling and marketing. You have an electric mind that is highly intuitive, learn how to meditate to properly harness that power to better your life.

One thing to watch out for is your propensity for wanting things your own way, doing your own thing in a relationship is a fast track to losing that relationship. There is no single sign that shows compatibility. You might want to examine how you behave in a relationship and learn to slow down so that people will see beyond your outer charm and see the gentle little girl within. Find that inner child and nurture her and you will find your long term partner soon after. In other words you need to do some reflection and perhaps some meditation to make the most of the opportunities this lifetime provides for you.