Noel Eastwood or admin kind interpretation needed

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
4leafClover

Noel Eastwood or admin kind interpretation needed

Post by 4leafClover »

Hello, my previous account was deleted due to uncalled circumstances before I could even ask my question on the thread. I wish to get an honest insight regarding IF THERE IS ANY KIND OF BIG OPPORTUNITIES COMING CAREER -WISE IN MY FORTHCOMING PERIOD after 2020?? Please kindly answer to my query when you find some of your spare time. Appreciate all your help! Cheers. Info: Gender: female Date of birth: 11 April 1990 Time zone local: 00:07 AM Place: Dhaka, Bangladesh
4leafClover

Re: Noel Eastwood or admin kind interpretation needed

Post by 4leafClover »

For your information, I had been working as a lecturer for a law college. I have now left that job and dedicated to expand my horizon through getting a international degree on business and a possible career in human resource
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi 4leafClover,

I set up your Solar Retrun for this year (Apr. 2020 - Apr. 2021) and your Progressed Chart for next year, and certainly your  human resources choice is spot on !

As you are in the midst of your Saturn Return (which we all experience around the age of 30, and which is a powerful and pivotal point in our lives), and given that so many planets are retrograde currently, including Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter ...and more) I'd suggest that you use these difficult times to apply yourself to studying for that business degree with complete commitment, and even if you find you have difficult periods during these next few months...don't give up !

Towards the end of this year, and next year, it looks more positive for you in many ways if you stick at it regardless of any difficulties that may occur along the way.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
4leafClover

Post by 4leafClover »

Thank you for your honest insight! It’s helpful to know this when taking a new step like this. Thanks very much, I will keep that in mind :)