Love? Oh Aphrodite, what a curious thing...

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
WorldLover12

Love? Oh Aphrodite, what a curious thing...

Post by WorldLover12 »

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight into my (possible) future romantic relationship(s). I haven´t been too lucky in that department as of yet. More than anything, I desire a significant other to share life with, but it seems that all is silent in that area of life. On top of that, I am attracted to men, so my chances at finding love are rather reduced due to it being non-standard in our society. It is far easier for a man who likes a woman to approach her and expect her to possibly return the same feelings, but in the case of same-sex interests you also have to determine the sexuality of the person before possibly ever gathering the courage of approaching them. I think that has made it quite difficult for me as well, since many in my inner circle did not expect me to be gay, and many new people I meet don´t expect it of me either. Thus it seems that people (almost) always standardly assume I am straight.
I do know that the position of Saturn in my chart has something to do with it. I think I read somewhere that Saturn brings delays to the area of love, or a quite older partner. I´m fine with the older partner, but the delay is frustrating. I am also curious about the position of Pluto (and Scorpio) in my Seventh House, and the opposition that Pluto forms with Saturn in the First House.

Here is my birth data:
6 November 2001 - 17:15
Zwolle, Overijssel, The Netherlands

Thank you in advance for your insights, and for taking the time to look into this!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Love? Oh Aphrodite, what a curious thing...

Post by admin »

Please see my 'pm' to you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi WorldLover13,

Taurus Rising (especially ruled by your Venus in Libra, intercepted in the 6th House) attracts, rather than acts;  'pull's, rather than 'pushes', and with Scorpio on the Desc., co-ruled by Mars, exactly conjunct Neptune, you may seek a partner who isn't entirely 'real', or seek an ideal that may not exist in reality.  Your imagination about 'another' can interfere with the reality of who they are. 

Ironically, your (feminine/receptive) Taurus Rising DEGREE (25th), comes across to others as more masculine than the Sign of Taurus usually may do.  (Part of the symbol is "a romping lion -  in a dominating stance" (how do you like that ?).  And with Pluto ruling in Sagittarius at the end of your 7th, and in the same Sign as your 8th, there of course is the intensity with which you need/crave a deep relationship with another, to 'merge' with them completely (...as per your words:  " Two scorpions, wrapped together in the tightest embrace, in the warm sands of the eternal desert, with the hot sun overhead. They will always be safe and satisfied, for they are together, and nothing may ever part them. They will be together even when the world falls apart, the seas run dry and the mountains shake and break, and the lands of men are no more".  that describes your Pluto position perfectly and so poetically !  I love it ! 

However, at the same time, the opposition to Saturn gives a great fear of this...of losing yourself completely in another, of being "consumed", so to speak.  And this - as you had mentioned - results in delays which are actually a protection from this total 'consummation' so that you can mature emotionally and (hopefully) more safely enter into a  deeper relationship...to find "The One" you desire.  This is of course, not a guarantee that you won't fall into such a relationship along the way, and if you do, it will be a part of the learning process.  But perhaps being aware of this may help should or when such a relationship fall short of your hopes and expectations.

Further with regard to this Saturn/Pluto opposition, n brief, oppositions create 'polarisations' between the energies (and Houses) of the planets involved.  And it must be said that Saturn/Pluto creates some of the most difficult schisms and struggles.  Remember that Saturn (in your Asc. rules your 10th (Father/Mother/Vocation/Goals in life, etc.)...and Pluto rules your relationships with others at a 'one-to-one' level.  HOWEVER, your Mars/Neptune in the 9th (publishing amongst other matters), with(the latter ruling your 12th and Mars, the intercepted 12th), sextiles these planets and so ...somehow your imaginative capacity, especially 'in private' or during this period of isolation or lack of a relationship, will provide opportunities to help you resolve this see-saw between the energies of these two planets.

With regard to your creative writing, you have Cancer on the 3rd House with the Moon ruling and in the 3rd (closely conjunct the 4th House cusp), conjunct Jupiter.  This suggests a prolific writer, able to express true warmth of feeling that comes from the depths of your being, and with which others are able to identify.  At times though, you may hesitate to make this public, and you may (with your Moon square intercepted Venus/Mercury in your 6th House) over-analyse and over-edit.  (What writer doesn't do that though ?).  This suggests strongly that you should write and write - if during some periods of hesitation,  for yourself, such as in a daily journal.  Certainly this will release you from any sense of being judged and free up your writing "muse".

With regard to the "how" to meet a partner such as you wish for, joining with like minds, such as writing-groups online, or even locally if that's possible which may well provide you with opportunities to meet someone who shares your needs and feelings and with whom you can develop a meaningful relationship.  Of course, that's only one way, but it could be at least a start.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
WorldLover12

Post by WorldLover12 »

Hello Admin,

Thank you thousandfold for your insightful and wise response.
You have truly turned my desperation around, and made it into determination.
I have refound my patience, and I will open myself up to the lessons of the Cosmos.
All will come when it will come.
Your response has made it so that I have enough energy and faith to move further down my path.
Thank you again! You are truly a blessing sent by the Gods!