I want to become a digital illustrator

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
truthseeker

I want to become a digital illustrator

Post by truthseeker »

Hello everyone! I'm new to astrology, though it looks extremely fascinating to me. I definitely want to learn to how read natal charts. That being said, could someone read my chart and tell me if it's a good chart for someone who aims to become a freelance digital artist / professional illustrator? Also, if you could provide general comments about the chart, such as financial prosperity, romance, interesting configurations and especially intelligence, that would be appreciated.

I have uploaded a Placidus chart and a Whole Signs chart. Birth info is from my hospital record.

Thanks ahead!
Attachments
astro_2gw_01_anonymous_hw.85944.6224.gif
astro_2gw_01_anonymous_hw.85944.6224.gif (107.81 KiB) Viewed 2579 times
astro_2gw_01_anonymous.85927.5149.gif
astro_2gw_01_anonymous.85927.5149.gif (108.51 KiB) Viewed 2579 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: I want to become a digital illustrator

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi truthseeker, you sure have an inspired chart with Cancer Ascendant and Leo Sun in the 1st House, there is a lot of drive to your personality and success is there if you work hard enough and listen to wise advice. If you want a full reading of your astrology chart you really need to see a professional astrologer. A forum is a place to ask simple questions, a professional reading is something that cannot be done in a few minutes, rather, a professional reading takes many days of careful study.

Good luck with your career, I am sure you will be successful, work hard and do what needs to be done to enter your profession.
truthseeker

Post by truthseeker »

Thanks for the response!

It would be quite enough for me if only someone let me know whether my chart is suitable for becoming an illustrator. That's all I need to know right now.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Lol, in that case, go for it and don't look back :)
truthseeker

Post by truthseeker »

Could you tell me how you reached that conclusion? I would like to know because I find astrology to be quite fascinating.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

To be honest it will take me a some years to teach you to see things in the astrology chart like that. What I do is look at certain key points in the chart, certain key planets and house cusps.

The first thing I saw in your chart was your Ascendant in Cancer with your Sun in Leo inside that first house, that in itself shows many many things. It shows me that you are driven to be successful, you have a lot of charm and personality, you like good and expensive things and that you think of your family as being the most important thing in life. You may not show that so much because you can be selfish at times, but deep down family is very important to you.

So, just your first House is a wealth of information if you know what to look for and how to interpret it. Good luck and work hard, make wise choices in life and your Sun will shine.
VicJanus

Post by VicJanus »

truthseeker wrote:Hello everyone! I'm new to astrology, though it looks extremely fascinating to me. I definitely want to learn to how read natal charts. That being said, could someone read my chart and tell me if it's a good chart for someone who aims to become a freelance digital artist / professional illustrator? Also, if you could provide general comments about the chart, such as financial prosperity, romance, interesting configurations and especially intelligence, that would be appreciated.

I have uploaded a Placidus chart and a Whole Signs chart. Birth info is from my hospital record.

Thanks ahead!
Check here:
http://vic444janus-001-site1.smarterasp.net/
Natal chart - menu "Astrology" -> "Relocation Horoscope" – the table “House interactions”
Predictions - menu "Astrology" -> "Slow Progression (Secondary Direction)" – the table “House interactions“
Interpretation - House interaction table on the horoscope/progression page + menu "Astrology" -> "Predictive Method" – the table “The list of some simple formula of the life events”