friend not getting married

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Gyan

friend not getting married

Post by Gyan »

Dear Sir,

My friend Mr.Sanju is not getting married even after so many efforts .
His birth details are-
Sanju
dob-20/12/2015
Time-12:15 PM
Place-Mumbai andheri

Please sir analyse is chart and tell why he is not getting married as he is getting very nervous and worried day by day.

Regards
Gyan
astro_mania

Re: friend not getting married

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Have you even checked the dob you entered?
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Gyan

Post by Gyan »

Really sorry for that typo,its 29-12-1972,thanks for pointing it out.

Now can you please suggest.

Regards
Gyan
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Gyan, its always best to attach a pic of your chart or your friends chart.

I have had a look at your friends chart and he is a very intense person, and I think he has a bit of a temper, he is attracted to intense and passionate yet aggressive partners. I suggest that he get a professional astrology reading, he has a chart that is really too complex and personal for a forum.
Gyan

Post by Gyan »

Thanks Noel,I will definitely ask him to do so,but just last thing ,will he get married in near future?

Regards
Gyan
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Gyan, will he get married in near future?

There are some powerful aspects coming up for him over the coming 12 months, they will challenge him and he will have to talk with his family and friends and perhaps a counsellor to get through this in the wisest way possible. Yes, there are signs of love and friendships, but it will not be easy, he has to learn to control his frustrations and temper because unless he does that he will not have many friends. He has enormous potential to achieve success in life, he can do almost anything, but he has to learn how to manage his energies better. I suggest he learn to meditate, to relax, and to get a mentor or life coach who can show him how to manage his potentials. Good luck to you and your friend Mr Sanju, deep down he is a nice and very gentle person.