career counselling

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
pkpkt1

career counselling

Post by pkpkt1 »

i am trying for pcs civil services examination since last 5 years .now i am getting frustrated. please suggest me that could i even crack it in future ? here are my birth details

dob 11-09-1987
pob arrah bihar india
tob 02:00am
admin
Site Admin

Re: career counselling

Post by admin »

Hello pkpkt1,

I apologise for the delay in answering your request.

Just to clarify: Do you mean the 11th Sept. or the 9th Nov. ? (Various folk write it as you have but mean the reverse day/date).

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
pkpkt1

Post by pkpkt1 »

its 11 september
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi pkpt,

I see Gunjarika has answered this query very well for you in the Vedic Astrology area so that should be sufficient for you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
pkpkt1

Post by pkpkt1 »

ok thanks
pkpkt1

Post by pkpkt1 »

It's about 2 years ago I asked above question . I have done the remedies told on above advice. I worked hard . But don't get success. Anyone please analyze my birth details and tell me . My question is again given above nothing changed in 2 years please help!