Lost high paying job suddenly

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
SandeepD

Re: Lost high paying job suddenly

Post by SandeepD »

Dear Admin,

How are you Sir,

Since my last post where I had mentioned you that I was going to lagos (Nigeria), life has been taking unexpected turns and the way you had predicted, life had been totally going totally on the same way.
After going to Lagos within few days i started getting calls from a MNC company for a Sr job position back in India (Near Delhi). After many rounds of Interview (On skype) I got the offer and in april i came back from Lagos and joined in this company in a job very similar to the earlier which i had lost.I remember you had mentioned that anything unexpected can come and truly same happened.
Later you had mentioned that their will be power struggles in new job and Ditto, here too same is happenning, lot of politics and power games happening in my job and things are not so easy.
Iam not sure how you predicted but whatever you are saying my life is happenning that way , truly surprising and unexpected for me to believe.
Iam indebited to you for all your input and advice.
What do you think, how things shall happen with me regarding job and otherwise from here, very eager to hear and again thanks for your advice.

Best Regards,

Sandeep.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Sandeep,

Well, unfortunately the struggle isn’t all over yet. However, you’re now familiar with how those difficult energies are working and at least should be beginning to see what’s going on with all of the ‘politics and power games’ around you.

What’s important now is not to let your nervous system suffer under this kind of stress, as this will interfere with clarity and deflect you from your main purpose. I know it won’t be easy for you to do, and I’m not saying that you shouldn’t fight for your rights, but if you can stand back and observe it all from another level instead of allowing yourself to get too caught up in it all, this will surely help.

Again, I know this is very hard for you to do right now as Pluto is retrograde now and sitting exactly in square to your Sun. This can result in some back-stabbing/behind the scenes stuff going on around you. There will be times when you can confront those who may be doing this, but there will be times when it’s best to ignore them, if you can. It’s one of those situations where the more you fight against them, the more power you’ll give them. This is one of the ultimate challenges... especially for you. It’s about realising when to fight and when to just ‘let go’ and let them get on with their own petty political plays and ploys.

Just get on with the job at hand to the best of your ability and I think that, if you can accomplish this, then Aug./Sept. when Jupiter turns direct in conjunction with your Mars, you will begin to really savour the fruits of your labour.

Please do let me know how you fare.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
SandeepD

Post by SandeepD »

Dear Admin,

Hi how are you ? Well Iam here again to bother you.
Things are fine, as I told you last time ,I took up a job in India near Delhi which is about 300 Km from my place and mostly I go home during weekends. As you had predicted, there is lot of politics in the current job and same is still continuing.
Meanwhile I have been also offered a new job by a big MNC and this is company is competetor to the company where I worked earlier for 11 years. The profile is good and so is the money but the location is a bit far, it is 1000 km far in west India. This will lead me to stay away from my family.
Do I take up this job, or countinue in the current ? Oppurtunity is very good but problem is that it is far and Iam not very eager to go away from my family . Looking forward to your kind advice as always. My DOB is 14-04-69 5.54 am Mukerian (India).

Thanks as always

Sandeep Dosajh