Do i leave everything behind?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
ScorpioDom

Do i leave everything behind?

Post by ScorpioDom »

I’ve reached a point in my life where I’m ready to make a drastic move.
I am ready to uproot and GO.
i want to move somewhere not clear where yet.
I want to start over.
My relationship that i thought was the best I’ll ever get no longer makes me happy. I look at him with disgust. And it breaks my own heart. I feel like I’m cheating on him emotionally.
I can’t play the charade anymore.

Is this just a moment of complete disillusion or am i reflecting something in the stars?

Please send me loving kindness and guidance if you can

September 23, 1994
10:45 am
Queens, NY
admin
Site Admin

Re: Do i leave everything behind?

Post by admin »

Hi ScorpioDom,

Well there isn’t much more I can add to what I had written in reply to your query:

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=4975&p=20608#p20608 , and also to this query:

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=5055&p=20956#p20956 (in which Nansens had also replied. Did you see her long response to you there ? Perhaps you hadn’t done so as you had not acknowledged her work for you there).

Then your post here: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=5060&p=21002#p21002 to which meena had replied. (Had you seen this post ?).

I do understand how incredibly difficult a time you are having and the struggle you are experiencing...and why you keep asking. But we can only tell you so much, and then it’s up to you to take the reins, to look within, which – with all your powerful Scorpio you are well able to do, even though it’s such a very painful process.

Right now you’re feeling the tail end of Uranus in Aries in your 6th House (work, health, dealing with the 'here and now'). Uranus moves into Taurus on the 7th March so it’s very likely you’ll experience a radical shift in your outlook from that point on. Possibly you’ll have a break-through with at least some of the blockages you’ve been feeling. And as Uranus rules your 4th House, well, then you may start to break free of your past (early life/roots/family) and begin to understand the effect that it has all had on you so that the healing process can begin.

This is a powerful and very important time for you, so I suggest you re-read all that we’ve said to you previously and try to absorb it and let it sink in.

I wish you well on your Journey through Life’s harsh challenges dear Nicole !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]