How Do I Break Out Of This Darkness?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
iceman1

How Do I Break Out Of This Darkness?

Post by iceman1 »

Hi all,

I'm going through a massive down period in my life. I just failed out of medical school and I'm searching for new career paths. My parents consulted w/ a vedic astrologer who said I'll be going through a dark period for the next 6 years of my life, which started in 2017. I'm extremely depressed at this point. I'm wondering what's going to happen to my career, when will I become settled, and when I'll find my love.
Attachments
astro_w2gw_horoscope.72254.108784.png
astro_w2gw_horoscope.72254.108784.png (42.56 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
MRD

Re: How Do I Break Out Of This Darkness?

Post by MRD »

Hello iceman1,

First of all, you will not be living a "period of darkness" for 6 years. So, remove that from your head.
Second, with the transiting Sun in Pisces, together with transiting Neptune in Pisces, and with Mercury retrograde in Pisces, there is no doubt that you are submerged in days of vulnerability, sensitivity and "chaotic" thinking. As if everything is over. Nothing is over. It is just a time. And this period of "piscean" emotions shall also pass (by 28th of March, things will slowly begin to look brighter).

But, with Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn, in opposition to your natal Mars in Cancer, and in square with your natal Jupiter in Libra and Venus/Moon in Aries, you are being challenged in life. You have the option to succumb into depression and negativity, or the option to stand up and take action forward.

You have LEO in the cusp of the 10th house, so there is fire there. You are born with the Moon in Aries, so there is fire there. Your north node is in Sag, so there is fire there. You really have the capacity to change your present and your future. But you need to take action. Find your passion, define a goal, and go for it no matter what. You are very young, you can do it.

I understand that you can get very confused at times, and in some cases act impulsively without thinking. But every failure should be a lesson to get better. Your natal Saturn is in Aquarius in the 4th house. You need to liberate yourself from obsolete ways of thinking and negative attitude. Perhaps there are things in your family that you might want to shift in order to grow. If there is something in you that is pushing you backwards and not forwards, you have to change it.

Start shifting.

Regards,
MRD
iceman1

Post by iceman1 »

Thanks MRD! I appreciate the time you took to look at my horoscope. I'm relieved that there is no 6 year bad period, but rather a "Piscean" period that lasts until the end of the month. I'll do my best to keep taking charge and leading my life. Cheers to the weekend!
iceman1

Post by iceman1 »

I failed out of med school and am starting a job that I genuinely like next week (no parental pressures of med school this time). The thing is I'm nearly $200k in debt and the job will also pay $50k. I just want to know how I'll do in this position and if I'll find love this year. Thanks!
iceman1

Post by iceman1 »

Please bump