Relationship prediction

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Gayu

Relationship prediction

Post by Gayu »

Hi All
Can someone please predict will I ever get into a relationship? I've been single since birth and I want to fall in love and then get married(Love marriage possibility?)
Female 26/07/1995 5.33 A.M Pondicherry,India
Thanks in advance
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Relationship prediction

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Gayu, please excuse my ignorance of Indian names, but are you male or female? What sort of work or study do you do? Do you live alone or with family? What else can you tell me regarding your life, interests and situation? These answers will help me focus my reading for you.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hello Gayu- Can you please post your chart here if you wish a Western astrology reading. If you wish for Vedic, please post in the Vedic forum. Thank you.
Gayu

Post by Gayu »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:28 am Gayu, please excuse my ignorance of Indian names, but are you male or female? What sort of work or study do you do? Do you live alone or with family? What else can you tell me regarding your life, interests and situation? These answers will help me focus my reading for you.
Sir, Sorry for the late reply. I'm a girl and I'm studying right now. I do live with my family. Regarding my life and interests, We aren't allowed to go on blind dates or at least dates in general in our culture. My life is super boring now, and I'll get married within two years through arranged marriage,which I don't like and I want to find partner on my own! Thank You.
Gayu

Post by Gayu »

1nluv wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:54 pm Hello Gayu- Can you please post your chart here if you wish a Western astrology reading. If you wish for Vedic, please post in the Vedic forum. Thank you.
Sorry Sir, I'm new to this forum and didn't check properly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

Love or Affair possible but converting this into marriage looks difficult. You need to work hard to get the relation into marriage commitment.

God Bless!!!
Gayu wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:04 pm Hi All
Can someone please predict will I ever get into a relationship? I've been single since birth and I want to fall in love and then get married(Love marriage possibility?)
Thanks in advance
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
Gayu

Post by Gayu »

anandmalhotra wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:55 pm Love or Affair possible but converting this into marriage looks difficult. You need to work hard to get the relation into marriage commitment.

God Bless!!!
Gayu wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:04 pm Hi All
Thanks in advance
Thanks a lot Sir :) :)