anyone wanna take a look? (plz&thx <3)

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
radiantLight

anyone wanna take a look? (plz&thx <3)

Post by radiantLight »

when i look at my chart, my sun's placement in the 10th house scares me (because it excites me and i tend to get my hopes up & fuck up), my saturn conjunct my south node 5th house scares me because it seems like one more reminder to get over myself & turn off this relentless anger inside me, the amount of retrograded planets i have--??????, and i'm curious about the pluto in sagittarius's placement in my 1st house.
[EDIT:] 22, woman, 08/07/1996,12:59 PM, NYC
---------
hi! i'm going through a kinda emotionally turbulent last 5 years, with no end in sight! i'll be heading to a humanities phd program soon; it's supposed to be my dream (as of my last dream-pivot last june), i'd like to produce good work & i think i have the capacity, but i'm scared it will just be one more *thing* i look to for satisfaction only to be disappointed.

my boyfriend of 2 years (with almost ALL the same placements besides moon & ascendant!) broke up with me three months ago. he said he had been unhappy for a while, it came suddenly, and he ghosted me after breaking up with me--which he said he didnt plan to do.

i uprooted my life (although i'm pretty sure it was already unravelling itself), moved to CA to live with an aunt i barely know, and later discovered a prestigious graduate acceptance i had (and still) consider to be quiet beyond my reach. my aunt is quite spiritual and turned me on to more mystical exploration. i'm hoping to find greater peace and certainty. i'm afraid still, and i feel really alone.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 10.25.52 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 10.25.52 AM.png (489.9 KiB) Viewed 951 times
Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 10.28.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 10.28.36 AM.png (111.68 KiB) Viewed 951 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: anyone wanna take a look? (plz&thx <3)

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi RL, let's have a look-see at your chart then. First of all don't fret over Retrograde planets, they are very over-rated and not worth a second of your worry time.

Anger, hmm, Pluto in the 1st House can sometimes manifest as anger when it is not realised and released. It is opposing your Moon in Gemini and that can quite easily manifest as frustration, rage and a huge sense of injustice. I would say there are people, or a person, who has been unkind and unjust with you by this placement - perhaps it has to do with your mother or mother figures.

Alas, this is not a wasted opposition, this is what drives you to understand yourself. With your Leo Sun in your 10th House you could just as easily go through life and end up being a boring, self-centred person. However, with the Moon-Pluto opposition you aren't allowed to sit back and cruise thru life, you are here to improve, go forward and above who you might have been.

In astrology we can see that every unpleasant aspect is really a blessing. Personally, however, I would much rather an easier chart for myself. But anyway, we can't complain about having work to do, we just knuckle down and get on with it. That is what your life is about, work at improving yourself. It means hard work though, if you don't mind that then you will come out of this smiling.

Some tips, Scorpio Asc and Pl in your 1st show you have trouble with digestion and elimination, get off ALL junk food and ALL dairy, stick to simple foods like your ancestors ate 300 years ago. No junk food, oil, fats and minimal animal products they it stuff up your mind and body. No one died eating a good diet of potatoes, beans and vegetables.

You also need to meditate, and I mean that, you won't be able to access the level and depth of your power and insight without it. Check out my free newsletters and books for tips and ask me any questions you have, I'll do my best to answer them.

Your chart shows you do things the hard way but you are protected, and one day when you are ready I'll explain what that means astrologically. Take my free course to get started in your astrology studies, and again, ask me questions.

Your feminine side argues with itself then gets tied up in knots, this is one area you need to look at - nurturing. How you were nurtured, how you nurture others and how you accept nurturing. This is one of the keys to your mystics quest for this lifetime. Don't rush it, you have your entire life, so go slowly, keep a journal and stay in touch.