Any new changes in my career?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
bombaygirl

Any new changes in my career?

Post by bombaygirl »

Hi

Need help figuring out if there is any new changes in my career in the next few months?

DOB: 17/07/1975
POB: Mumbai, India
TOB: 1:02pm

Thank you in advance.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Any new changes in my career?

Post by admin »

Hi bombaygirl,

I’d say that you’ve been going through quite a lot of changes during these past few years and in several areas of your life too including career, home/family, and relationships. I’d suggest that Nov. this year through to March next year 2020 will bring more changes in those areas, after which you should become more settled.

I see that Saturn and Pluto are opposite your natal Saturn/Sun too at this time which indicates a very difficult struggle. Had you moved to a new home or location during this past year or two, or are you planning to do so in the future ?

As this combination is in the area of your chart related to mind/thinking and communication, you could find that you’re going through periods of depression and perhaps having trouble letting go of obsessive thoughts and ideas. This is something you need to work on, especially at this time and during the upcoming period I’ve mentioned. You have to learn and find a way to release negative thinking as this can be destructive and prevent you from taking advantage of the thoughts or ideas that others might be suggesting. Sure...stick with what you know is ‘right’, but don’t be so stubborn or automatically combative that you alienate others in the process. You’ll be the one to lose if you do so.

You’ll get through this, of that I don’t doubt, and you’ll come out of it all a changed person ready to embark on a whole new phase of your life.

Good Luck !

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]