I would like to know about my future. Is there something I can look forward to

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Sanjjith

I would like to know about my future. Is there something I can look forward to

Post by Sanjjith »

I assume anyone who goes through my chart can get a sense of my past. My life has been stagnant for a long time

I want to know if there are any interesting events, opportunities for change or something life changing the future has in store for me. If any such thing then when could I expect it to happen? I'm not interested in any career or job opportunities. Just happiness and satisfaction in life.

I would appreciate some clear and accurate predictions please.

Thank you.

Here are my details-

Name- Sanjjith.P.Baskaran
D.O.B- 31/12/1994
Time of Birth- 10:48 PM
Place of birth- Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
Gender- Male
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: I would like to know about my future. Is there something I can look forward to

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Sanjjith, your chart is below and I'll do my best to kick your butt and help you change your life for the better.

Well look at that, you are highly intelligent and can do just about anything you put your mind to. Unfortunately you have a 'poor me' attitude, it can also appear as 'the world has been hard on me'. Yes, your life has been tough, you were born in hard times and your early years were tough, more tough than you probably remember. This has carried through into your daily life, everything seems like it is too much and you would rather hide from the harshness of the world than go out and confront it. unfortunately hiding just makes things worse.

I see magic in your world, but it comes at a price, that price is called 'effort'. Do you have the fortitude to make an effort to create your own magic? Can you practice the daily exercises that I give you to get out of this hole you are in? Do you want to change the easy way or not at all?

Your magic is thwarted by frustration, with Mars in your 12th house you give up too easily. As soon as things become too hard you throw in the towel and cry into your pillow, you run away and hide in your 12th house cave. This has got to stop, you need to face your demons, Sanjjith, not run from them. Your demons are within and they need specific meditations to confront and deal with them. I am going to show you the easy way, the best way, but it is up to you to do those exercises.

It appears that your mother and father are nice enough, they don't seem to stand in the way of you improving your life. So that means you need to take responsibility off everyone else, don't blame your family or friends or school or whatever, just take that responsibility and get on with healing YOURSELF.

What to do? I want you to get my Self Hypnosis book, maybe even my 'Psychological Astrology of the Twelve Houses' as it has a great example of how to deal with the 12th House. If you subscribe to my free newsletters you might learn more useful things, you'll also get discounts on my books and audiobooks. Do it.

When you have my books or audiobooks I want you to read them twice, make notes then start to ask me questions. I'll guide you through the most important exercises, slowly and gently. I'll also kick your butt if you don't do your homework.

What your chart tells me is that you were born to find yourself, you were born a healer, like me, both physical as well as mental health. Maybe one you day you will study psychology and astrology and heal others, I don't know yet.

If you don't start your journey of healing now I fear that you will never get started. Once you start on this 'mystics quest to know thyself' you will need to practice your meditations and exercises every day for your entire lifetime - and I know that you will love it. How exciting is that!
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (191.88 KiB) Viewed 1221 times
1nluv

Re: I would like to know about my future. Is there something I can look forward to

Post by 1nluv »

Sanjjith wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:55 am I assume anyone who goes through my chart can get a sense of my past. My life has been stagnant for a long time

I want to know if there are any interesting events, opportunities for change or something life changing the future has in store for me. If any such thing then when could I expect it to happen? I'm not interested in any career or job opportunities. Just happiness and satisfaction in life.

I would appreciate some clear and accurate predictions please.

Thank you.

Here are my details-

Name- Sanjjith.P.Baskaran
D.O.B- 31/12/1994
Time of Birth- 10:48 PM
Place of birth- Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
Gender- Male
I'm not nearly an experienced astrologer as others on here but I have a few thoughts on looking at your chart. The first is, wow, look how hard it is for you to leave your home, simply because you've got both the sun and the moon in your 4th house of home, in Capricorn and Sagittarius respectively. You probably find endless possibilities or fascination right there in your home, and little point in venturing outside of it. By 'home' I don't just mean the walls and roof that cover your head, I mean your internal home as well. Your internal world. In fact, most of the placements in your chart are below the horizon. This has to do with our internal selves, not the self we project out into the world, or the self we become in relation to others or what we do in the world, or what we have. It doesn't mean your life is absent of these, it just means a lot of your focus and action is in and around the home life or within yourself.

The second is that you have Saturn in your 6th house of work, health, and daily habits. Saturn just cannot be ignored. It has a very significant effect wherever it's placed in our charts. Saturn is limitation, time, karma, and dedication. The fact that your natal Saturn is placed here shows that you're going to experience significant limitations in these areas until you're at least passed your Saturn return, and maybe not even then. You may have difficulties holding down a daily routine or a job until you're much older.

The third is that you've got Mars in your 12th house. The 12th house, to put it mildly, disperses whatever planetary energies are placed there. It makes it hard for us to express what's there. Your Mars is there, and Mars is the planet of energy, passion and drive. What this suggests is that it's hard for you to feel motivated, driven, or passionate, except when it comes to being in your home (Mars is trine your moon.)

So where are the relief points? Well, you don't shy away from talking about deep things, do you? You've got Venus in Scorpio and Jupiter in it's home sign of Sagittarius in the 3rd house of communication. That provides alot of possibility to feed your passions and share them with other people. You've got a very interesting stellium of Mercury, Neptune and Uranus in your 5th house of creativity, romance, and children in Capricorn (and Capricorn is one of the most stable of signs.) All in all,l I think there is (and will be) a lot of reason for joy in your life. If you're looking for a reason outside of yourself to give you that 'zing' then I would say it's a mistake. It's right there inside of you. If you're looking to feel that drive, well it's in your 12th house; you've got to give it before you can get it. I hope this has helped.