Career, success, money, love prospects

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sunnyrobots

Career, success, money, love prospects

Post by sunnyrobots »

I am male born on October 30, 1985, at 21:57 in Santa Ana, California, United States.

When will I be successful in career and be wealthy? I have to take a registration exam in March 2020 that I am studying for. Will I pass? I have been working hard but have experienced difficulty along the way in the past few years. I am very stressed about money, career, and my health. Also, when will I get married? Will I have a family and children? When and where will I buy a house?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 4.53.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 4.53.37 PM.png (106.96 KiB) Viewed 791 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Career, success, money, love prospects

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi sunny, those are rather interesting questions you want answered. Astrology is not fortune-telling, sorry.

As for your studies... may I suggest that you study hard for your exam so that you are assured of passing.

Will you be successful and wealthy? Do you have a job? Are your parents rich? The best predictor of future wealth is what you are doing right now, so, what are you doing right now that will assure your future career and wealth?

As for marriage are you in a relationship now or plan to in the future? Do you want children? Having children is expensive and that could impact your desire for wealth and success.

I know that these are not the answers you wanted but no one can answer them but yourself. One way to help you find your own answers is to meditate. So, are you meditating and working on your spiritual development?