Life purpose

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
debug11

Life purpose

Post by debug11 »

Hello,
I am seeking for guidance concerning career path. I went to study abroad in software engineering and mythology I enjoyed both but went through a rough period. I also discovered during that time I could never work for anyone and hence would need to learn entrepreneurship skills. I came back home and started working with my parents in their company to learn the ropes, I did graphic design while working with them.
Since my return home I've developed a keen interest in esoteric studies and practices, this led me to think maybe i could do something to impart this knowledge. I thought of games but the production is lengthy and I want to open something of my own that would generate money. I havent given up on the idea but I do want to do something to earn money to move away from my parents business.
I seem to have a lot of interests from painting, storytelling, software development but i am struggling to find that thing that ignites a passion to keep a long term commitment towards it.
I was hoping someone could guide me through my chart.
My date of birth is 1st of March 1989
Time of Birth 19:45pm
Place of Birth Enfield United Kingdom
Current Location Mauritius Island
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Life purpose

Post by Noel Eastwood »

debug, I guess you are male?

I can see that you have an active mind that loves adventure. Both travel and mythology suit your chart. You destiny is already clearly displayed and you have been living it already.

You have many great qualities, you are both soft and firm, you have a good work ethic and your studies in mythology could certainly find a way to express itself in your work because of your imaginative and creative mind.

Can I suggest you spend time meditating and use the active imagination technique, going with the imagery that arises in imagination. You could direct them towards the mythological archetypes in your chart. This could be one way to find guidance to where you want to go in life.
debug11

Post by debug11 »

Hey,

Thank you so much for all the insights I can really resonate with all of it. I am female actually.

I feel the same lately like a need to integrate mythology somehow in what I do, maybe stories or games.

That's very interesting as I just happen to have bought a book by Nick Farrell entitled Magical Pathworking: Techniques of Active Imagination. I will be sure to start working on this soon.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

debug, sorry, I thought you were male. I'm glad you gained something from what I've said, if you have questions just ask away.

Active imagination is magic indeed, you'll find reference to it in my next few books too.