A few questions about my Natal Chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
IliyanArtMan

A few questions about my Natal Chart

Post by IliyanArtMan »

Hello,
I'm so glad to finally be in touch with people focused on Astrology.
So, I have few questions about my Natal Chart and It would be great if someone help me understand some things, since I an newbie in astrology and I know that here, you understand Astrology way way better than average.
My questions are the following:
1. Which is my 3rd dominant planet?
I am almost 100% sure that my 1st dom planet is
Jupiter and the second is Mars. I may be in illusion
but yeah..
2. What means that T-Square that I have: Saturn-MC-
Pluto
3. And anything you see interesting and notable about
my chart

Thanks in advance
Regards!
Attachments
20190526_090848.jpg
20190526_090848.jpg (183.79 KiB) Viewed 2849 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: A few questions about my Natal Chart

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Ilyan, thank you for your kind words and I look forward to helping you. Unfortunately I can't read that chart style, plus it has a few too many points that make it cluttered, sorry. Can you please post your birth details so I can create my own chart for you? Thanks.

A question, I guess you are male? I don't mean to be rude but it helps to know :)

Also, why did you want to know about chart rulers? That's basically what you mean by 'dominant' planet. I like the question because that is actually quite important.
IliyanArtMan

Post by IliyanArtMan »

Hi,
Thanks for the fast reaponse.
Data: 12 October 2001 at 22:45 (10:45pm) in Kazanlak, Bulgaria (you can find in Kazanluk too)
Yes I am Male
I want to know because I am curious personality and I am interested in astrology

I am so happy to get response from professionals like you,
Thanks!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Ilyan, here is they chart style I use. It shows the basic planets plus Chiron. If I want to look at other points like the asteroid goddesses I'll draw up a separate chart so that it doesn't just get too busy and unreadable.

You have Cancer as your Ascendant or Rising sign, and that Ascendant sign and 1st house is very important in astrology. Your Sun is in Libra in the 5th house of fun, it is conjunct Mercury also in Libra. Your Moon is in Leo, a beautiful sign for the Moon and she is in the 3rd house of communication and chatting on social media.

I always make sure to check out that 1st house too because it is the most important house of the chart. Jupiter sits there and is also in Cancer. He is opposed by Mars and together they form a T-square focused on Sun and Mercury. You will read all about T-squares in my next book which I am narrating right now, 'Psychological Astrology an Introduction'.

Look at the aspect lines connected to your Sun and Mercury, wow, that is a lot. It shows that your Sun, who is all about self-esteem and confidence, is always on show, always called up to help you through life. That 5th house placement of the Sun suggests you love being the centre of attention, sports and friendships with lots of interactions with people in various ways. This is a good placement for acting, writing, any form of performance based career.

OK, ruling planets:
- your Lord of the Chart is Moon, the ruler of your Ascendant.
- Sun and Mercury because they are so heavily aspected.
- Jupiter - a bit, because he sits in your 1st house.
- that is about it, I wouldn't go any further with ruling planets, these are the ones you need to talk to if you want to know yourself better.

Jupiter is poorly aspected but very important, he needs your support to shine properly. There is your first meditation, let me know how it goes.

Ilyan, why not subscribe to my newsletter and introductory course on psychological astrology? They are free and you'll not regret it. Links are in my signature below - hey, and get my books.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (287.77 KiB) Viewed 2833 times
IliyanArtMan

Post by IliyanArtMan »

Wow! I never expected Moon, Mercury and Sun to my dominants! Thanka for the clearance! I am going to buy your book that you are narrating right now so I can read about T-Squares.
I have one last question mr. Eastwood:
What do you think about my 6th house in Scorpio + Pluto in it, and also my MC's ruler being in the 8th house.
I am asking because I feel very secretive most of the time and I am pulled to "underground" professions (involved with secrets)
What do you think?

Kind Regards!
IliyanArtMan

Post by IliyanArtMan »

And also I feel very free to Transform myself however I want.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

:-) and since you asked... the Neptune thing is simply an interest in all things to do with the occult and... yes, secrets. If you work hard at learning to meditate and practice with your dream work this placement will really help you.

Pluto 6th, not much really as the 6th is about cleanliness, order and detailed analysis. Maybe a spy or investigator would be a good job. It is the house of dedicated and reliable workers so that is a good place for these two dudes, Chiron and Pluto, to hide out and not bother anyone - they are very tough dudes.

Do my free course too, it will help :)
IliyanArtMan

Post by IliyanArtMan »

Thank you so much! I will look at your courses now!
Have a nice day!
Swapnil

Post by Swapnil »

Do you have someone from government official as your neighbor. It seems you give rigorous thought while spending money.you become very emotional while talking about your expenses. Please give me feedback
IliyanArtMan

Post by IliyanArtMan »

I don't have neighbor as government official.
Money is important part for me. What do you mean?