Any insight into my chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Shivamtyagi

Any insight into my chart

Post by Shivamtyagi »

My dob is 22-03-2000 and place is jodhpur, Rajasthan and time is 09:26 am.
I'll appreciate if anyone can read my cgart. Any kind of insight and information about my personality and career, education, love life is welcome.
Thank you!!
Attachments
IMG_20190325_182351.png
IMG_20190325_182351.png (431.13 KiB) Viewed 1174 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Any insight into my chart

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Our vedic astrology master Pem has given you excellent advice, please consider what he has said because it is what I would say too.

Just to add since you have asked in the western astrology forum, personal attraction comes with maturity. Males look for good looks and body shape in a girl, but girls don't look at the body so much as personality and strength of character in a male.

Work on yourself, meditate, learn to calm your mind, study hard and become someone who can speak confidently on their topic of study. You do become angry and frustrated at times, especially when emotional or embarrassed so learn how to calm your mind and that is best done with deep relaxation and meditation. There is much good in you but you will need to train yourself to bring it out with confidence.

I suggest you join a Toastmasters or some sort of community organisation that teachers people how to speak. That will give you enormous confidence. Don't just read the internet either, do this properly with real teachers.
Shivamtyagi

Post by Shivamtyagi »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:02 pm Our vedic astrology master Pem has given you excellent advice, please consider what he has said because it is what I would say too.

Just to add since you have asked in the western astrology forum, personal attraction comes with maturity. Males look for good looks and body shape in a girl, but girls don't look at the body so much as personality and strength of character in a male.

Work on yourself, meditate, learn to calm your mind, study hard and become someone who can speak confidently on their topic of study. You do become angry and frustrated at times, especially when emotional or embarrassed so learn how to calm your mind and that is best done with deep relaxation and meditation. There is much good in you but you will need to train yourself to bring it out with confidence.

I suggest you join a Toastmasters or some sort of community organisation that teachers people how to speak. That will give you enormous confidence. Don't just read the internet either, do this properly with real teachers.
Right now my concern os more about my education. See my mind changes very fast. Some days I want to be with someone and when that mood passes i want my academic career to be better but my health doesn't support me either. So in conclusion, something always screws up my life be it my health or my self.
I'm pursuing mechanical engineering and will complete it by april 2021. How do you think my masters or PhD will be. How will my academic career be? Will i be able to be passionate for my field and studies?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Shiv, as suggested, get a handle on managing your emotions and you can do just about anything.

Are you passionate about your subject? I think you need to answer that yourself.

I don't do prediction but if you work hard I would say that you will succeed at your studies.