Any possibility of relationship???

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
ringsofsaturn

Any possibility of relationship???

Post by ringsofsaturn »

Hi All,

Till now I haven't got into any relationship or loved anyone. Is there any chance I might in the near future? I am currently relocated to Sweden for my masters. If yes, will the girl be from here or from my native(someone who came to study here like me)?

DOB:18/10/1993
Time:13:37
Place: Bellary,Karnatka,India

Best Regards
iooy

Re: Any possibility of relationship???

Post by iooy »

It depends are u a social person if so you can find a gf anywere if not no matter what galaxy you go to you cant find 1 :) no hate but its the truth
vedacharyar

Post by vedacharyar »

Hi there, Having retro saturn in the lagna aspecting your 7th house, ketu in the 5th you wont be too lucky with relationships early in the life. There would have possibly been a small thing going on at the age of 20,22 apart from this i don't see anything much so far in your life.

You will get married at the age 31-32. 2023.

your spouse might be be born in 1993 or 1999 either of these years.

Can you please confirm how many siblings you have ? and whose first among them, if there are any?

Good luck
ringsofsaturn

Post by ringsofsaturn »

Hi Vedachar,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I didnt had any relations either in 20 or 22.

Im just curious when it might happen as I am used to live alone and independent.

I have a younger sibling 5 years older than me.

Does exalted venus in navamsa does something good?Now in ketu-venus period. Is there any possibility of foreign marriage?

Best Regards,
Sundar333

Post by Sundar333 »

Hii there, Venus in virgo, moon in scorpio, ketu in fifth in venus sign....it doesn't allow you to have affairs...you may have one sided attechment or a short term affair in next year with someone with scorpion or virgo moon. You may meet your partner in a religious ceremony or at your job place. Remember...the first time you will communicate with your spouse, you will have a short fight and one of you will cry. Marriage chances are in next year and in 2023-24. Best of luck...