i need help desperately

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
aquarianbd

i need help desperately

Post by aquarianbd »

my life is going no-where.marked suicidal tendencies.any help will be greatly appreciated.

symbiotic relationship

bipolar mood disorder

homosexuality

identity crisis

and suicidal tendency are some of my diagnosed problems.

Am not working. no career,no love. living only for the sake of my mother…..

birth details- 22 january 1988

Comilla, Bangladesh

11.52 am(GMT+6 HRS)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: i need help desperately

Post by Noel Eastwood »

aqua, I guess you are male?

I'll have a look and report on the positives in your chart for you. Of course, you do know that you need counselling and I would suggest you seek out someone whom you trust to do psychotherapy as this is the best form of counselling. And do it now, don't wait any longer.

Actually there isn't all that much negativity in your chart at all. I think you are very good at magnifying your problems - and you worry way too much. Yes, I know homosexuality is darn hard where you come from but there is not much wrong with your mind or your spirit so let's look at what can be done to help you find your way again.

I am going to suggest you get my book, 'Psychological Astrology An Introduction'. It has a simple meditation that I want you to do, it is called the 'cosmic parent' meditation. It will help ground you as this is where your problems seem to come from. You are too much in your head and not enough feet on the ground.

You have been through a tough time with Neptune and now Uranus wants to push you hard to recover your groundedness and to help set you up for the future. This requires you to do a lot of hard work on yourself. I mean that too, you have been through hell, you've lost confidence. You once felt that everything was solid, safe and sound but over the past 2 years it turned into mud and washed your self-esteem away. Now is your opportunity to get back on track.

Reparenting yourself using the cosmic mother and father meditation is not hard but niether is it easy. Those who bother to do the daily meditations do make significant changes in their lives - those who give up don't. I want you to change for the better, it is something you have the power to do. So let me know who things go once you get started.