a lot has changed. what to expect next?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
inka90

a lot has changed. what to expect next?

Post by inka90 »

Hello,
im posting my chart after a big while. WHat do you think of the near future for me?
A LOOOOT has changed in the last 6-10 months. Im so surprised. New people, new work, new environment.
What do you think about my career in the next year? Should i change for something new?
I am hesitating still.
Im very serious. I think i ll have Saturn Return soon. Im becoming more grounded and stable. Im very serious now.
admin
Site Admin

Re: a lot has changed. what to expect next?

Post by admin »

Hi inka,

Good to hear from you again !

And so in this last 6-10 months you’ve had new work, and now you are wondering if you should ‘change to something new’ again ?

I see that transiting Pluto is sitting in retrograde motion on your natal Moon in your 6th House, and this does suggest that still you are feeling a good deal of dissatisfaction and doubt in that area. Added to this retrograde Saturn too is on it’s way back to your Neptune in that area. This can aggravate and magnify doubts, but it also shows the need not to avoid those self-doubt issues that haven’t been faced up to previously.

You’ve ‘been there, done that’ already, and this in some ways is a replay of previous doubts and fears about your capacities in your work earlier this year. However, this time (and during these next few months til end of Oct.) you’ll have the opportunity to deal with this, if you can be aware of how and why you felt this way earlier this year – and previously, much earlier in your life. This will surely have relevance to your Saturn Return next year (as you mentioned) and the way in which you deal with what comes up during the rest of this year will determine the course of the next 30 years.

At this time too, transiting Jupiter (ruling your 6th House/work) is in sextile to your Venus and North Node, and has just turned direct. I think that this will help you feel more confident and that you may even find support from friends or from people from your past. In October it conjoins your Vertex, which may result in your meeting with another or others who guide you forward to a wider and greater understanding and view of life...in some way helping you to have more confidence in yourself. This may also suggest moving somewhere else quite different, but if you do this, I suggest you don’t do so impulsively. Make sure you know as much as you can about any such move before you do so...check every detail of any proposition or partnership that looks attractive.

I think these are the primary issues with regard to your query about changing to something new. But there is one more at least to add to this, and that is transiting Uranus currently in your 10th House/Career, and in square to your Mars in the 7th/relationships (Mars ruling your 10th). You and I have discussed this at length previously so I won’t go into that whole scenario again here. However, naturally this is making you restless, over-stimulated, and too ready to move on and change the status quo.

Uranus has just yesterday turned retrograde and heads back from that point to the square with your Asc./Desc. next January 2020, at which point it sits for several weeks in direct motion. As – again – you’ve ‘been there, done that’ in March/April/May this year, hopefully this time around you’ll make any changes with at least some forethought, rather than because you’re simply rebelling against others or the situation at that time, or just acting on impulse. This does suggest that something will change, whether because you’ve initiated it or because the situation or circumstances where you are working then, change radically and force you to shift. New people and/or new situations will no doubt arrive on the scene, one way or another.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
inka90

Post by inka90 »

admin wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:20 am Hi inka,

Good to hear from you again !

And so in this last 6-10 months you’ve had new work, and now you are wondering if you should ‘change to something new’ again ?

I see that transiting Pluto is sitting in retrograde motion on your natal Moon in your 6th House, and this does suggest that still you are feeling a good deal of dissatisfaction and doubt in that area. Added to this retrograde Saturn too is on it’s way back to your Neptune in that area. This can aggravate and magnify doubts, but it also shows the need not to avoid those self-doubt issues that haven’t been faced up to previously.

You’ve ‘been there, done that’ already, and this in some ways is a replay of previous doubts and fears about your capacities in your work earlier this year. However, this time (and during these next few months til end of Oct.) you’ll have the opportunity to deal with this, if you can be aware of how and why you felt this way earlier this year – and previously, much earlier in your life. This will surely have relevance to your Saturn Return next year (as you mentioned) and the way in which you deal with what comes up during the rest of this year will determine the course of the next 30 years.

At this time too, transiting Jupiter (ruling your 6th House/work) is in sextile to your Venus and North Node, and has just turned direct. I think that this will help you feel more confident and that you may even find support from friends or from people from your past. In October it conjoins your Vertex, which may result in your meeting with another or others who guide you forward to a wider and greater understanding and view of life...in some way helping you to have more confidence in yourself. This may also suggest moving somewhere else quite different, but if you do this, I suggest you don’t do so impulsively. Make sure you know as much as you can about any such move before you do so...check every detail of any proposition or partnership that looks attractive.

I think these are the primary issues with regard to your query about changing to something new. But there is one more at least to add to this, and that is transiting Uranus currently in your 10th House/Career, and in square to your Mars in the 7th/relationships (Mars ruling your 10th). You and I have discussed this at length previously so I won’t go into that whole scenario again here. However, naturally this is making you restless, over-stimulated, and too ready to move on and change the status quo.

Uranus has just yesterday turned retrograde and heads back from that point to the square with your Asc./Desc. next January 2020, at which point it sits for several weeks in direct motion. As – again – you’ve ‘been there, done that’ in March/April/May this year, hopefully this time around you’ll make any changes with at least some forethought, rather than because you’re simply rebelling against others or the situation at that time, or just acting on impulse. This does suggest that something will change, whether because you’ve initiated it or because the situation or circumstances where you are working then, change radically and force you to shift. New people and/or new situations will no doubt arrive on the scene, one way or another.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
Hello, thank you for the great reply. I think that i was in a rush a bit to say that i want some new change, new influences ./It was in August. Generally i need to be more patient to achieve better results and etc.
But As you remember from my previous posts from years behind - 2-3 years- in this forum or in our email exchanges i used to have many problems with women. Some people told me that its because of my Pluto aspects and i am 'heavy' and its me who creates problems with women. And its me who get jealous and its me who is suspicious.
But i do not know if its true.
Again since my previous post i distanced myself from my two good friends whom i was in close friend-relations since years. And im not sure if its me or its about boundaries that i started to put on me. And for me now its healthly.
I will just describe shortly those two siutuations and i would like you to tell me if its a problem regading my perception of women in my life or somehow i have been meeting 'weird female connections' that have led to abandonement.

So 1st situation is about my old good friend a Sag Sun ( Sag, Aqua, Leo) woman who is in a relationship with her bf for 7 years. In the past we had ups and downs but it was usually her who was coming back to me. I had many feelings that we dont match but i was friends with her because she was 'happy, a good, friendly person. But she was making drama all the time. She didnt graduate from her 3 faculties, only with 1 after years of struggling where everyone knew its not for her because she was/is not good in that. She was always explaining herself creating BIG stories with many words about every situation. In august i had a very chectic time with my work and my addictional projects because i have been selected to some Archi International Biennale as first polish alumna of Architecture in last years. SO i was stressed and i was always working on my new project for exhibition all june and july as well as august.
This Sag woman knew about it but she was worrying about me that i was alone not meeting friends only working. And people usually perceive me now as an alien and sad person because im approaching 30 and im single. But i just wanna focus on my work and im not putting myself out to find a man. Really, my perception has changed completly comparing to what i had in recent years... Im totally different in that aspect. Really. And im not sad. But she couldnt get it.
So at the beginning of august she and her bf had a big argument .they were supposed to move in to the new 1st flat but he freaked out and stopped communicating for whole 2 weeks. of course as good friend i was helping her but help is not being with a person 24/7 because we are not children. she knew i was busy with work and with this project but daily she was insisting on my company. it was not cool because i felt way too crowded and trapped. and its not abut me being cold and capricorn-ian or anything else but she was 'too much'/ she wanted to be around me everyday and i didnt feel like helping a good friend i felt like i was raising a child. and again its not about me being cold and unemotional.
i even spied her bf with her, i was spending all evenings with her, gossiping about people, about him and etc, she was worrying- i understood that but SHE WAS TOO MUCH. when i asked her why cant she be alone as he is that times she told me her family ( parents and grandma with whom she lived) couldnt know that they AGAIN had an argument. WHat hit me more was that she told me she cant be alone. she needs a person or people around so she can live because there is always something around going on. she cant focus when she is alone. THAT IS WHY SHE always serves people and gets only 10% of that in return. and then is dissapointed. and was dissapointed of my behaviour because she though i would BE MORE OPEN- crying with her, laughing with her and spending time only with her.
2 weeks after that we all had a common friend's wedding. she came with her bf as there was no drama before. took 100 selfies with him, told everyone they are ok and next days went with him on holidays to show off people on instagram they are ok. she immidiatelly stopped talking to me. after a while she started to write to me long messages that i distanced myself and etc.
i felt emotionally drained and started doing my job. she always writes that WE MUST meet because she has 100 things to talk about, 90% about her relationship. additionally since years when we had walks around in a neighborhood for 2-3 hrs she was the one only talking, when i had 15-20 time of my speech she was always interrupting. nicely, of course, saying she was apologising but ALWAYS as she COULD talk for hrs and when i start she MUST HAVE interrupted.
I distanced myself and dont write to her. I think that situations like this open my mind because i see that when relationship is very long and people change- some of them dont see me changing. and its about boundaries that i didnt put out in our friend relation before. that is why she got used to using(?) me as a sponge because she knew i wouldn say no.
the 2nd situation is also about my Sag friend ( Sag, Gem, scorpio) but its about set design and this part of my life. She is older and ive worked with her before. But again she is very draining person and since years people abandoned her. We were a team because i was more stable and grounded than her and she was the air-y one in our team making noise and creating work opportunities but i was the one finishing the wok. BUT
since the beginning of this year sth has changed. As you know i was working as set designer in her projects as well. She is a director with diploma in directing as well as set design from Fine Art School. So always it was me who couldnt be an author 100% oif a set design always i needed to devide this work also for her. She was always telling me that its because im not as experienced to create a 100% set design for a student movie on my own. But that was ok because i was gaining experience. But 1 year ago when i graduated and started a job in Archi tecture office she moved to Warsaw to work in a professional movie sets or production sector. She had 2 payed jobs and additional 3rd without an agreement , she was always complaining about money, atmosphere, career, people, production and etc.
A few months ago we started cooperating again because the project we did 1,5 year ago needed to be finished. I was the only one helping her from the whole crew, i did fb page, i did posts, i created more publicity to fb page of her movie and i did the foundraising campaign. It was to raise money to postproduction of the movie before the festival at the beginning of September. Of course i did everything for free, she was sometimes paying for my drinks and for dinners as friends do. But always complaining on her life, work, pther projects and people. She was alone only with me and 2 female friends. Our friendship became closer and we were talking about more intimate facts as money, men, how much i earn, about my plans, my family. BUT it was a bad decision because then she started to be very not maybe suspicious but interested in my life. Whenever i was telling her NO she was asking about those inner facts i told her. I again didnt set up boundaries.
Whats more- i created a poster of a movie for her and when i told her to publish it with my name she told me that WE DID a poster because of the idea and design and she will publish it soon. Of course she never published it...
BUT she invited me to movie festiwal asan aouthor of scenography at the beginning of september in other city. She and other friend who is a film editor- a son of a famous actor- got acreditations - so screenings , workshops for free- entrances and etc. Me and other crew members got there as private trip= we payed for ourselves. So 1st day when i arrived the organisation didint know id be there as scenographer- she didnt tell them as was always telling me- WE WILL FIGOURE IT OUT- i will figoure it out ( screenings, entrances, later). BUT always she was late. And always i was organising my matters as ticketcs, permissions, acreditations before her! and she was manytimes surprised that i could have done it...
So the 2nd or 3rd day she started behaving weirdly as she would not look into my eyes or not pick up my calls. But whenever some time passed she was again nice and 'protective' as an older sister but why? did she need a control?
When i told her that my biennale project won some award abroad she started to change topic. But whenever we started talking about movies she was interrupting me, telling me i was too young and unexperienced for the film industry as she would highlight that i didnt know many things?
i even organised some invitations to "young Gala' award ceremony where OUR movie was nomineed- she was again late and didnt know how to organise invitations. When i did that for our crew she was again surprised and didnt look into my eyes when talking. Then afterwards when meeting others she was introducing me not as scenographer but as an archityect telling people i did set design only as a student and it was a play for me not a real job. Other friends started to say that i was a set designer as they have been operators or photograpghers- and it didnt mean it was 2-1 year ago - we had this profession at this movie. She was always later on telling people that she needs money and if they have set design job they would give it to her because she is broke.
ABout our foundraising- she raised money not for a movie but to pay her debts from the previous movies... A few days back i got call from a random producer telling me i need to sign some ocntract about her new movie. I didnt know it and was surprised so i didnt sign. I asked her about her new movie and asked why wasnt she telling me about it whole 5 days during festival. She didnt answer changing topic. The contract was only to take money from her School and put in some account and then i would give it to her account. I didnt agree because itd mean that in next film i wouldnt be payed anything and again id work for free as set designer. I refused and we stopped talking. She only thinks about her money and her situations and only surrounds herself with people who can support her fatal money situation and help her... Im not ther anymore.
Last year she didnt even thank the 'House of disabled people' when i organised 1 day of schooting as set design location. Untill today she didnt go there to say thank you - and production even stopped asking her about it. . My mum works thereand she even felt dissapointed.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi inka,

Yes, it’s so very hard with regard to friends (or with anyone close) when you move on and they don’t, and naturally that inevitably creates so much stress for both of you. But as you say, you can only do so much, after which they have to learn for themselves to accept that you have to do what you have to do for your own progress in life, and so do they.

As mentioned before, transiting Saturn has been going back and forth across your Neptune for some time now (since at least January this year) – a very difficult time, during which you have to work hard to know when ‘enough is enough’, and doubts constantly arise about how to act in any particular situation (such as with your friends). You may have found that you kept swinging from one decision to another about each situation you have been confronted with, but it seems that you have now arrived at a resolution after such a long struggle. It’s all about how much of yourself to give, and how much to retain for yourself. This particular struggle is passing now, though there may be a few loose ends to tie up. This is very much relevant to the boundaries you mentioned, which Saturn has been trying to make you aware that you need, and which it seems, you have established.

Added to this, transiting Pluto (a very strong transformative influence which I’m sure we must have discussed before) has been conjunct your Moon (and Saturn), and this is all about relationships with women, as you mentioned. I think what’s missing in the interpretation you have been given is that, yes you may be experienced by others as ‘heavy’, and so on, but this is because you are taking your relationships so very seriously and in the process, going through deep inner changes to your ‘inner feminine’, your deepest feelings and, in some way, the connection and experience you had with your own mother and how she nurtured you (or didn’t) emotionally.

Given that your Moon has no House rulership (it’s ‘intercepted’ in your 12th House) I suspect that these needy friends are in fact reflecting your own deeper unrequited need for maternal nurturance and emotional sustenance, even though you may well have learned to cope with this and accept it as ‘the norm’ in your life. Perhaps you felt you had to work hard to earn your mother’s love, or at least her respect and recognition. Whatever it was, or however this worked out for you, something important has been resolved by your decisions with regard to these relationships with the two women you mention here.

However, there’s more to discover about this, though it may occur in a different way within work areas – and women therein are again the source for more discoveries during these next few years. And although I think that you’ve now got a pretty good idea about how to deal with this matter, you’ll need to be as aware as you have now become, during these next few months, as this is a preparation for a whole new life cycle.

In February 2020, your Progressed Sun moves into the Sign of Taurus, coinciding with your Saturn Return. The Saturn Return occurs around the age of 30, and the Progressed Sun remains in one Sign for 30 years, so I’m sure you can see how and why the period leading up to this has been so intense. When your Progressed Sun moves into earthy Taurus, it will help you feel very much more grounded and secure within yourself – not all at once as it may start out with a bang (mentioned in previous email), but you’ll start to feel ‘different’ about life and may well find that gradually, your usual frenetic pace and impulsiveness slows down so that you feel steadier and more able to deal with any issues that confront you.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
inka90

Post by inka90 »

admin wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:31 am Hi inka,

Yes, it’s so very hard with regard to friends (or with anyone close) when you move on and they don’t, and naturally that inevitably creates so much stress for both of you. But as you say, you can only do so much, after which they have to learn for themselves to accept that you have to do what you have to do for your own progress in life, and so do they.

As mentioned before, transiting Saturn has been going back and forth across your Neptune for some time now (since at least January this year) – a very difficult time, during which you have to work hard to know when ‘enough is enough’, and doubts constantly arise about how to act in any particular situation (such as with your friends). You may have found that you kept swinging from one decision to another about each situation you have been confronted with, but it seems that you have now arrived at a resolution after such a long struggle. It’s all about how much of yourself to give, and how much to retain for yourself. This particular struggle is passing now, though there may be a few loose ends to tie up. This is very much relevant to the boundaries you mentioned, which Saturn has been trying to make you aware that you need, and which it seems, you have established.

Added to this, transiting Pluto (a very strong transformative influence which I’m sure we must have discussed before) has been conjunct your Moon (and Saturn), and this is all about relationships with women, as you mentioned. I think what’s missing in the interpretation you have been given is that, yes you may be experienced by others as ‘heavy’, and so on, but this is because you are taking your relationships so very seriously and in the process, going through deep inner changes to your ‘inner feminine’, your deepest feelings and, in some way, the connection and experience you had with your own mother and how she nurtured you (or didn’t) emotionally.

Given that your Moon has no House rulership (it’s ‘intercepted’ in your 12th House) I suspect that these needy friends are in fact reflecting your own deeper unrequited need for maternal nurturance and emotional sustenance, even though you may well have learned to cope with this and accept it as ‘the norm’ in your life. Perhaps you felt you had to work hard to earn your mother’s love, or at least her respect and recognition. Whatever it was, or however this worked out for you, something important has been resolved by your decisions with regard to these relationships with the two women you mention here.

However, there’s more to discover about this, though it may occur in a different way within work areas – and women therein are again the source for more discoveries during these next few years. And although I think that you’ve now got a pretty good idea about how to deal with this matter, you’ll need to be as aware as you have now become, during these next few months, as this is a preparation for a whole new life cycle.

In February 2020, your Progressed Sun moves into the Sign of Taurus, coinciding with your Saturn Return. The Saturn Return occurs around the age of 30, and the Progressed Sun remains in one Sign for 30 years, so I’m sure you can see how and why the period leading up to this has been so intense. When your Progressed Sun moves into earthy Taurus, it will help you feel very much more grounded and secure within yourself – not all at once as it may start out with a bang (mentioned in previous email), but you’ll start to feel ‘different’ about life and may well find that gradually, your usual frenetic pace and impulsiveness slows down so that you feel steadier and more able to deal with any issues that confront you.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
Hello admin,
i hope you are ok and safe in Australia and those terrible fires didnt catch you and any of your family members, animal friends and your belongings.
I am writing to you in order to say that I feel my Saturn Return very heavily. I am becoming different person and probably everyone sees this. And this process is very painful and full of restrictions, pessymistic thoughts and weird blockages. I am myself very responsible and many people including family members told me ive been very cold inside and outside. At work people accuse me of weird stuff bot related to work. But they accuse me of hiding my personal info before them... Its about social media- i only use fb as a communicator and other whats app- like apps as well as instagram as a main social media app. And i restricted my profile on fb that noone sees my wall and anything. My workmates accused me of hiding and blocking them and they say it at loud at work in front of everyone ( open space) . Thats so weird i hope my boss didnt hear it. I usually turn it as a joke because i dont know how i can make it less stupid. I dont know why they are so obsessed and prone to drama...

This is weird period as someone told me to check my vedic natal chart and it turned out im in the middle of Shani Sade Sati Period with a Peak Point 24.01.2020. So it overlaps my Saturn Return and maybe also causes some heavy and dark side of my personality. I do not want on the other hand to have 7.5 heavy and difficult years full of issues and only struggles. Why does Saturn want to teach me so many things? It is not normal. I am feeling that even my sister and my other friends havent gone through this time with such deep struggle.
I know my SN occurs in my 6h so it is about work, health and daily routine and service. I do not know what exactly service mean. Is it about volunteering or giving my help to other people when needed? I do it very prominently and i do not expect any money in return... Because i know Karma matters and the Wheel is always going around...
I became very home oriented andfamily oriented. Even my Mother says i alienated myself, i dont have friends anymore and i do not make any compromises and that sth happened to my life and it is very visible. She doesnt see that i must kick out the past to be born again. I mean I have some mile stones to achive in the near future but again, for her i put them too much in pedestal for example and that is why i am very harsh, only focused on myself and very strict. I know my friends think i have changed. And for them i am too harsh as well as i become more self sufficient and focused on my life. I do not know how but i dont want people to be scared of me and i dont wanna wear any mask. BUT i know its getting deeper and deeper. I feel like now i can start again. I wish i was that smart when entering university and etc. I didnt have to have this period of life so harsh. I dont know if Saturn want me to be more responsible and not so impatient? Everything in my life is being delayed, and i accepted it i do not fight against it anymore. I am not making ay drama but accepted and i do my thing slowly, harshly and kind of in a difficult way. But i go. I feel like i am doing Sisyphean labour or i am trying to 'move an island' only with my hands... And it doesnt move but it should be...
I hope it will stop and move again soon...

CHeers,
Inka