At an impasse

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
RiseAndShine

At an impasse

Post by RiseAndShine »

Hi everyone, i have a few questions regarding life and career in general. Lately I've been feeling stuck at work and with no possibilities to really shine. I have changed three jobs in the last 16 months, i've liked them all but I don't really think my boss and my colleagues like me, hence I can't get a good contract. I know i have a bad grand cross in my chart and my character isn't the nicest, but do you have any suggestions? Do you see a light at the end of the tunnel any time soon? What should i do next?

Thanks in advance for your help
Attachments
astro_w2gw_lucy.72469.153400.png
astro_w2gw_lucy.72469.153400.png (42.79 KiB) Viewed 762 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: At an impasse

Post by admin »

Hi RiseAndShine,

First thing I note is your time of birth, given as exactly Midnight. As this point is so precise (and it’s rare – though not impossible of course - that anyone is born on the exact hour, especially exactly on the Midnight hour), I’m suspecting that this time of birth has been ‘rounded off’.

This is of vital importance, especially if you had been born even only a minute before Midnight, so are you able to get a more accurate time of birth ? Where did you get the information ? (Birth Certificate, Hospital, Family memory ?).

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]