Recurrent Miscarraige

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
chetankumar

Re: Recurrent Miscarraige

Post by chetankumar »

Spats wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:06 pm Hi,
we were trying to concieve our 2nd child since 2016 but all ended up in miscarraige.Till now suffered 5 miscarraiges.Our elder son is 7 years old now and with him I had no problem concieving.
Is there still any hope for us .All the medical examination and check ups came out to be normal for us
My career also came to halt .We are currently in Germany and I am trying to find a job there after a long break in my career.
But unfortunately getting lot of rejections ,so thinking about going back to India.
Could you please read my Chart and let me know what future holds for me and my family.
My D.O.B is 11.August .1988
Place:Ernakulam ,Kerala
Time :10:57 am
Your both problem will solve. Do personal messages to me. I will give you remedy.
anandmalhotra

Re: Recurrent Miscarraige

Post by anandmalhotra »

Spats wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:42 am Thank you for your fast reply.
But what you meant is that a second child is not possible for us.There is no remedy.
Already 5 Times you have tried and didnt get the result. I recommend you have a pet dog and later you may try for second child.
Hope this helps.
Good Bless!!
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.