Mars and Venus in Aquarius - detached feeling, unromantic and rational - is this true?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Orchiday

Mars and Venus in Aquarius - detached feeling, unromantic and rational - is this true?

Post by Orchiday »

Hi

I ask all „owner“ with mars and venus in aquarius - is it true, that emotions and feelings aren‘t important and that they don‘t fall in love or like to fall in love with someone else, and that they aren‘t romantically, and detached from feelings?!
Or it depends on the aspects what mars and venus have to the other planets (like venus trine moon, venus sextile uranus, venus square pluto and mars square saturn and mars trine sun).

what are your experiences?

thanks you for sharing!
anandmalhotra

Re: Mars and Venus in Aquarius - detached feeling, unromantic and rational - is this true?

Post by anandmalhotra »

This has been the case what you mentioned in many cases and also depends on How close is the conjunction between Ven,Mars.
Secoundly if melefic planets aspects these conjunction then it makes this more strong and if benefic aspects of this conjunction the may be feelings might be their. Placement of Sun is also important in this how far is it from Venus.
God Bless!!!
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
Orchiday

Re: Mars and Venus in Aquarius - detached feeling, unromantic and rational - is this true?

Post by Orchiday »

Thank you for your post!:-)

So I have to tell you that venus (at 9 degree) doesn‘t make a conjunction to the mars (at 23 degree). What now? Venus (9 degree) to the sun (at 25 degree) in saggittarius. so in this case it exists more benefic aspects than malefic?