Overview

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Kuboni

Overview

Post by Kuboni »

Hi!

I'm looking for general overview of my astrological situation. Most important for me are finances, best career choices.

September 3rd, 1994, 5:20 am
Gostyń, Poland (51,53N; 17,00E)
Male

I would be very grateful, if someone could do the interpretation for me!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Overview

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Kuboni, you are analytical minded so look for any career with numbers and a laid back work environment. In fact you would do well to work for yourself, start your own business and it could be in anything you enjoy doing, it could even be as varied as an author or a gardening.

You get frustrated with people, the people you work with and customers so make sure you train yourself to be tolerant of people and don't get caught up in arguments. Use your charming personality rather than argue. This will be seen in both love and in work, anywhere there are people is an opportunity to learn how to be calm in confrontational situations. You don't tolerate confrontation.

Financially you have nothing holding you back, you need to work hard though and I don't mean to bust yourself working but to apply yourself. money doesn't grow on trees as we both know, but if you apply yourself then the money will flow - it is up to you. The worst thing you can do is to get into legal battles, litigation will drain you dry. Learn to manage frustration and difficult people and you will be doing well in career and finances.