Progressed charts?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
lunargix003

Progressed charts?

Post by lunargix003 »

Are progressed charts real ? I just calculated my progressed chart My mars and venus moved to aries and aquarius respectively this year and is currently at 0 degrees. Does this mean that I will become more assertive and action oriented(aries mars)? Also previously when my venus was in capricorn it squared with my saturn in aries. Now since it is in aquarius will the effect of the square go away? I want to know whether progressions have any real effect on a person. I hate both my mars and venus placements (pisces and capricorn). My birth details - february 11 1998 5:28 PM.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Progressed charts?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi hkp, progressed charts are basically minor chart progressions to see what the inner world is up to. They don't have the power of a transit but are used to examine psychological/spiritual lessons rather than events in the outer world. So progressions and directions are inner and less visible than transits which are more visible and felt directly.

I'll be writing about them as they help form the power planets for a given period of time depending which progression or direction is used. These are advanced calculations but with computers it is easy. The hard part is working out what they actually mean, as you have discovered.

As for your natal Mars and Venus they are in their sign to highlight certain lessons you need in life. If they were in Fire you would be unbearable. Thus your psyche, in its wisdom, put them where they can help modify the more negative aspects within while imparting certain qualities you lack/need.

Each planet, sign and house are your teachers and are not there to harm or inhibit you. They do, however, demand that you earn the wisdom they can impart upon you.