Meeting someone during this transit

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Aldana

Meeting someone during this transit

Post by Aldana »

Hello!I'm learning about transits in relationships and I met someone during venus in 7th house and Mars in the 7th house,I have read that meeting someone during this transit means that if a relationship happens with a man is not gonna last?But Also saturn was doing a transit on my chart and also means that is gonna last?I'm confused,could anyone help?I attached the chart from the day I met my crush,we met online
Attachments
9ACDEB2F-E8BD-4C7B-BA20-89473AC3DFBB.jpeg
9ACDEB2F-E8BD-4C7B-BA20-89473AC3DFBB.jpeg (329.37 KiB) Viewed 1378 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Meeting someone during this transit

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Aldana, these are fast moving transits which will often trigger short term events, some of which may become long term. I would be inclined to go with the flow and see where it takes you. You are also going through some tough times with transiting Neptune crossing your Ascendant and soon to oppose your Moon. There is also Uranus opposing your Sun. So just go gently and softly for the next few months and see what happens.
Aldana

Post by Aldana »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:54 pm Aldana, these are fast moving transits which will often trigger short term events, some of which may become long term. I would be inclined to go with the flow and see where it takes you. You are also going through some tough times with transiting Neptune crossing your Ascendant and soon to oppose your Moon. There is also Uranus opposing your Sun. So just go gently and softly for the next few months and see what happens.
Oh,what makes it turn out long term in this case?doesnsaturn still play a role in this?though it's doing the transit in the 11th house
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

you are having a Saturn Return which marks a period of internal review of your life. It is a time of reflection of where you have been in life and where you are going. It is often a difficult time and one that shows a fluctuation of expectations of what you want as well.

To make a short term thing into a long term thing is how you approach your personal challenges and how you manage them. If you have issues you have avoided then there is a chance you will project them onto the world around you. If your prospective partner picks up that projection then it means you will need to confront those issues. Not a bad thing really because with Saturn asking you to clean up your life ready for the next 30 years of his next cycle you can go through some very powerful transformations.

This is a very powerful time of your life so don't rush into things without first doing some analysis of how you feel and how you are cruising - if in doubt talk to someone you trust for advice and maybe get some counselling.

In other words right now you are being presented with the opportunity to reset your compass of life. Go slowly and gently and it will make the next 30 years a bit easier and more fulfilling. As for your love life I would approach it slowly and gently as well as it is no doubt part of your Saturn Return transformation.
Aldana

Post by Aldana »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:48 am you are having a Saturn Return which marks a period of internal review of your life. It is a time of reflection of where you have been in life and where you are going. It is often a difficult time and one that shows a fluctuation of expectations of what you want as well.

To make a short term thing into a long term thing is how you approach your personal challenges and how you manage them. If you have issues you have avoided then there is a chance you will project them onto the world around you. If your prospective partner picks up that projection then it means you will need to confront those issues. Not a bad thing really because with Saturn asking you to clean up your life ready for the next 30 years of his next cycle you can go through some very powerful transformations.

This is a very powerful time of your life so don't rush into things without first doing some analysis of how you feel and how you are cruising - if in doubt talk to someone you trust for advice and maybe get some counselling.

In other words right now you are being presented with the opportunity to reset your compass of life. Go slowly and gently and it will make the next 30 years a bit easier and more fulfilling. As for your love life I would approach it slowly and gently as well as it is no doubt part of your Saturn Return transformation.
Thank you so much for the help!