Any astrologer who can summarize my astral chart?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
jesusastral

Any astrologer who can summarize my astral chart?

Post by jesusastral »

Well, I don't have much money then, if there is an astrologer who can summarize my astral chart on the following topics: how will I be in love? (Will I have a girlfriend soon? approximate date), how will my life go in 2020, will I have many friendships? Will I make many trips abroad? (I have only made a trip abroad, approximate date of when I could make a trip abroad if possible), money etc ... (but I'm more interested in the topic about love right now) thank you very much to who can make me a summary of my astral chart :)

Photo of my graphic of my astral chart: https://subefotos.com/ver/?845db48ec555 ... 7d0bbo.png

Another picture of my important astral chart: https://subefotos.com/ver/?70def28e4e06 ... b5a0do.png
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Any astrologer who can summarize my astral chart?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Jesus, sadly none of us have much money, but looking at your chart shows that you are intelligent and a nice person most people get along with. You try very hard to please people and fit in quite well with groups. You also have a few things that annoy you and get frustrated with those who oppose you but it is awkward for you to fight against them, it is not in your personality to confront them.

You are interested in astrology and the occult, the secret, hidden knowledge and will do well to study these fields. As for predictions I shall leave that to others to delineate.
jesusastral

Post by jesusastral »

Seeing no one answer you can tell me if I will find a girlfriend soon? just tell me please thank you
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Jesus, I don't do those sorts of predictions but I must ask why you don't go and find a girlfriend yourself? What is holding you back?