Bad transits

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Aldana

Bad transits

Post by Aldana »

Hello,I'm trying to understand my current transits and I want to know when they will change for the better?I don't know how to do that.My moon square moon right now is killing me,and my natal moon is in house 7,I'm going through a big heartache right now but for some reason it's affecting me way too much.Also saturn square mercury also caused me a lot of troubles when communicating things and this led to this heartache I'm having right now.Where can I see when this aspects are going to change?
Attachments
2A2D86C9-2313-41A9-A711-B9CD43180E12.png
2A2D86C9-2313-41A9-A711-B9CD43180E12.png (255.78 KiB) Viewed 1410 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Bad transits

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Aldana, transits exist to push us to learn about specific aspects of our Selves. You might want to go back to my comments (linked below) about what transiting Neptune etc. are doing as these are what are really impacting on you in a most powerful way.

http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... 212#p25212
Aldana

Post by Aldana »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:58 pm Aldana, transits exist to push us to learn about specific aspects of our Selves. You might want to go back to my comments (linked below) about what transiting Neptune etc. are doing as these are what are really impacting on you in a most powerful way.

http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... 212#p25212
I know I just wanted to know when those transits are going to end
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

OK, Saturn return has basically ended but Jupiter is soon to transit your natal Saturn as well and that will make things seem like life stands still. It acts a bit like Dr Doolittle's two headed push-me-pull-you animal, it goes neither forward or backwards and is very frustrating. Jupiter also opposes his natal position but this won't impact you too much at this stage.

Neptune has continued to annoy and erode your foundations of self-esteem, this is sometimes a devastating transit and you have already felt his impact. Neptune has yet to finish with you as he is due to transit opposite to your Moon and that too will erode how you feel about Moon related issues such as nurturing. I'd suggest that you get some psychotherapy here so that you can explore what Neptune is asking you to change. Therapy is not a bad thing, it is empowering and some help with this transit will make a world of difference.

You've got some things happening that lie way beneath the surface of your psyche so do think about some meditation and therapy of some sort. This can bring about a complete change in how you approach your life problems and teach you strategies to cope better with them.
Aldana

Post by Aldana »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:09 am OK, Saturn return has basically ended but Jupiter is soon to transit your natal Saturn as well and that will make things seem like life stands still. It acts a bit like Dr Doolittle's two headed push-me-pull-you animal, it goes neither forward or backwards and is very frustrating. Jupiter also opposes his natal position but this won't impact you too much at this stage.

Neptune has continued to annoy and erode your foundations of self-esteem, this is sometimes a devastating transit and you have already felt his impact. Neptune has yet to finish with you as he is due to transit opposite to your Moon and that too will erode how you feel about Moon related issues such as nurturing. I'd suggest that you get some psychotherapy here so that you can explore what Neptune is asking you to change. Therapy is not a bad thing, it is empowering and some help with this transit will make a world of difference.

You've got some things happening that lie way beneath the surface of your psyche so do think about some meditation and therapy of some sort. This can bring about a complete change in how you approach your life problems and teach you strategies to cope better with them.
Thanks a lot for your help