Is transits appropriate for cosmetic procedure?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
NatasNoiz

Is transits appropriate for cosmetic procedure?

Post by NatasNoiz »

Hi all,

Wondering if transits are suitable for a cosmedic procedure. (not an operation, for near future)
Attachments
Whole signs chart.png
Whole signs chart.png (291.18 KiB) Viewed 975 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Is transits appropriate for cosmetic procedure?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Natas, I would like to know the exact date and time of your procedure because that will be what we go on.

As it lies you have transiting Mars about to cross your Ascendant and that is not a good sign for operations as it indicates possible bleeds, bruising and sudden painful injuries. I would wait until late February which is when it is out of orb of Ascendant, Neptune and Moon all of which can bode unpleasant surprises.
NatasNoiz

Re: Is transits appropriate for cosmetic procedure?

Post by NatasNoiz »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:33 pm Natas, I would like to know the exact date and time of your procedure because that will be what we go on.

As it lies you have transiting Mars about to cross your Ascendant and that is not a good sign for operations as it indicates possible bleeds, bruising and sudden painful injuries. I would wait until late February which is when it is out of orb of Ascendant, Neptune and Moon all of which can bode unpleasant surprises.
Thank you Noel Eastwood. I did not make an appointment yet cos i wanna be sure about the perfect timing :) Mars transiting over asc confused me too. I will listen ur advice and wait till late february.