Career possibilities?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Blond

Career possibilities?

Post by Blond »

Hello everyone! My first post here, and I am excited to see the responses!

I am currently 18 years of age and I have been doing essentially nothing for the last year and a half. There were some positive developments in late 2019, but none stood the test of time. No one's fault but my own.

I would like to know if there are certain career paths that are suitable for me based on my natal chart.

I appreciate your insight and response, thank you, really. :)
Attachments
natal chart.png
natal chart.png (99.15 KiB) Viewed 2109 times
Blond

Re: Career possibilities?

Post by Blond »

Forgot to add my birth details!

1:40 PM, December 6, 2001
Gwangju, South Korea
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Blond, are you male or female?
Blond

Post by Blond »

I am male! Sorry for the late response
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Blond, you are a lifelong student of life, you have such a need to learn everything about everything that you will need to learn to do a few things that help such as: goal setting, mind maps and meditation.

When you are ready we talk a bit more in depth about how to structure your journey.
Blond

Post by Blond »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:06 pm Blond, you are a lifelong student of life, you have such a need to learn everything about everything that you will need to learn to do a few things that help such as: goal setting, mind maps and meditation.

When you are ready we talk a bit more in depth about how to structure your journey.
Hello!

I am very thankful for this opportunity to learn. I would like to talk more about it! I don't get notifications for responses for whatever reason, so if you would like, I can give you my email!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

if you don't mind just drop in here and check every few days.

If you want to learn I suggest you do my free astrology course, it will introduce you to the important processes and features of psychological astrology. This means you will know a bit about what I am talking about and that helps a lot.
Blond

Post by Blond »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:24 pm if you don't mind just drop in here and check every few days.

If you want to learn I suggest you do my free astrology course, it will introduce you to the important processes and features of psychological astrology. This means you will know a bit about what I am talking about and that helps a lot.
Will do- both check-in every few days and sign up for your course.

I'd like to say I have a decent understanding of astrology and my birth chart. I wanted to know from someone like you though, with much more experience and knowledge, if you saw anything that really pointed to one or more things in terms of career or really the means I use to accumulate wealth. I'm aware that my 10th house (Capricorn) ruler is in my 3rd, Gemini, which points to communications being involved in my career. However, again, I would like to know what your thoughts are on my chart and/or if I have any talents I should be making full use of.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Yes, the 3rd house does play a role in your career thus communications is important. With so much Sag in your chart I'd also be looking at higher learning and then deciding in what direction you would enjoy and run with it. It may lead to a career in jounalism or something aligned with your 3rd house Saturn.Maybe do some research on that 9th house and its contents, that is where so much of your energy is focused and it may reveal some good insights into your direction in life.