Strongest_Planet

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
ringsofsaturn

Strongest_Planet

Post by ringsofsaturn »

Hi All,

I am curious to know which planet is strong in my chart.

Details:
Date:18/10/1993
Time:13:37
Place: Bellary,karnataka,India

Best Regards
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Strongest_Planet

Post by Noel Eastwood »

rings, are you male or female, thanks.
ringsofsaturn

Post by ringsofsaturn »

Im male 27 years old.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

rings, this is your western astrology chart and according to what I can see there your strongest planet is... complicated.

Mercury is your Planet of High Degree at the top of your chart conjunct the Midheaven. But there are other planets that vie for that honour - Pluto, Mars, Jupiter too. That is the beauty of astrology, there are many interesting things in someone's chart that need looking into to determine their strength of otherwise.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (229.69 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
ringsofsaturn

Post by ringsofsaturn »

Thanks Noel!!!

Any insight about health..I suffer a lot from health Anxiety.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

ringsofsaturn wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:19 pm Thanks Noel!!!

Yes, but nothing you can't get on top of with practice such as a dedicated deep state meditation. I suggest that you get my self hypnosis book which will show you what I do in therapy for situations like yours and then you can chat with me on how to do this as part of your journey.

Basically your Aquarian Ascendant starts the process of sensitivity and worry. That is followed by Jupiter conjunct your Sun which adds or magnifies your desire to help people but then you over do things and get into trouble. Then you have Pluto in your 10th house conjunct Mercury, Mars and your MC which means you need to control everything around you and that also means controlling conversation with others. So yeah, you get stressed and you may wish to fix this by taking a path in life that teaches you to use these powers to enhance your life rather than stress it.

At the moment you are a leaf on the wind and have little control over yourself. I would say that you have no choice but to follow a path of study to be the person you would like to be. I suggest that you practice meditation and the special processes I will show you in my book and in this forum - if you want.
ringsofsaturn

Post by ringsofsaturn »

Thanks, Noel. I will try meditation.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

ringsofsaturn wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:19 pm Thanks Noel!!!

You have Saturn in the first house... did you experience a health-related problem as a child that cut you off from the rest of the world, so to speak?
ringsofsaturn

Post by ringsofsaturn »

Thanks for the reply..I did suffer from health issues on and off but nothing major..