Need join change, going through a very tough time

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Vivekseeks1

Need join change, going through a very tough time

Post by Vivekseeks1 »

I am trying for last 5 months to change my project in Sydney, feeling really depressed, if I don't get a project in US soon I may have to leave the company and relocate back to India.
Also during last few months I have many almost successes but somehow in the final thing fails. Can someone please help on what to expect.

My details

27 April 1983, 16:05 hours New Delhi
admin
Site Admin

Re: Need join change, going through a very tough time

Post by admin »

Hi Vivekseeks1,

It looks to me that things are on the move, starting the end of this month.  

However, it might not be in quite the direction you expect and you might need to either go back to India for a short time to "re-group", or else perhaps, accept a lower income, temporarily.  

It would help me to go further if you would tell me the field in which you work, and also, what your 'project' is related to ? 

There is so much going on in your chart at this time, so if you can give me something more specific on which to focus, and a little bit of history too would help me to see better how all of these strong transits are functioning.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

Very Good chance by April/May you would get what you looking for.
God Bless!!!
Vivekseeks1 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:08 pm I am trying for last 5 months to change my project in Sydney, feeling really depressed, if I don't get a project in US soon I may have to leave the company and relocate back to India.
Also during last few months I have many almost successes but somehow in the final thing fails. Can someone please help on what to expect.

My details

God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
Vivekseeks1

Post by Vivekseeks1 »

Thanks for responding admina and Anand ji,

I am in computer field working with a premier product company. My project was a mobile app product and I am looking for something in the same company in USA. there were quiet a few points here
- when you said end of this month? Is it March ?
- I might go to India before shifting to US is that what you were looking at?

In terms of history I move to Sydney in June 2018 and last 7 months have been really toughest in professional life. The project I worked closed down in Dec. I am actively looking for roles now, let me know if I can provide more info

Anand ji
Your last message was encouraging, does it mean I will get what I am looking for and move to California?
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Vivekseeks1 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:08 pm I am trying for last 5 months to change my project in Sydney, feeling really depressed, if I don't get a project in US soon I may have to leave the company and relocate back to India.

My details

A connection to native lands and, or some travel is seen from April onwards. Professional matters does look stressful in coming months. There can be some unexpected changes which could affect your profile.

Send me feedback.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit